Author Topic: Neutering Vouchers  (Read 4209 times)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Re: Neutering Vouchers
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2011, 12:03:58 PM »
If the family get tax credits or the like they can get neutering vouchers or help towards the costs from CP so maybe find out if they are on benefits of some sort includes child tax credits and income support, JSA and ESA
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2011, 11:49:58 AM »
Hi

Don't know where you are but CHAT offer reduced price neutering and say they will help get vouchers. Maybe worth giving them a ring even if you aren't in their area. This is what it says on their website.   

ATTENTION CAT OWNERS! Extra help is available to neuter, microchip and vaccinate cats too!!

Struggling to afford to neuter your cat or got several cats and worried about the cost of neutering them all?

The good news is that there is plenty of help available to get cats neutered so please get in touch!

In addition to offering low cost neutering, microchipping and vaccinations at both of our London Cat and Dog Neuter Clinics we also accept neutering vouchers towards the cost. These vouchers are issued by RSPCA S.E.London Branch, Cats Protection and C4 neutering scheme. If you do not already have a neutering voucher and need one or more then we can also arrange this for you, just call us to discuss what help you need.

Using a neutering voucher at our clinic can provide you with free neutering or a free flea and worm treatment, microchip and a first vaccination!

So if you are struggling to neuter one cat, two or three cats or even fifty cats call us - we will arrange the help you need - a cat in need of neutering is never turned away!

Offline Millies mum

• Senior Cat
  • ice baby
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 10:23:32 AM »
they've basically told me to ring the RSPCA if i think they're in need  :Crazy:
i thought they would help try and keep these cats from stop breeding and adding to the over populated cats already in this world  >:(

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 18:50:20 PM »
I rang Swansea CP where Misa and Sasa came from in January to see if I could get a voucher for Pussy (now Leonie)

And they never came back to me!

Luckily Lau took her on a few days later and when she was taken to be neutered they found the scar where they shaved her! Bloomin lucky  ;D

Offline Millies mum

• Senior Cat
  • ice baby
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 13:31:52 PM »
mmmm looks like i'm wasting my time then can't win em all as they say  :(

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 12:00:43 PM »
Yep, they changed the guidelines last year it seems to people on benefits only, although I did manage to get one for a girl who's a student so isn't really all that flush. (Her cat is VERY loved though, and a little too over protected sometimes. ;) Quite refreshing really.)

Let me know if you win with HQ.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Millies mum

• Senior Cat
  • ice baby
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 11:29:28 AM »
i rang the local branch and have also e-mailed the HQ but no reply as yet

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 19:47:01 PM »
MM did you ring your local branch or HQ ?

I find the local branches are more likely to give you the vouchers xx

Offline Millies mum

• Senior Cat
  • ice baby
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 13:55:34 PM »
I have rang yes enquiring about vouchers the said you have to be on benefits which these people aren't so i thought i'd ask here next x

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 13:50:24 PM »
A lot of CP branches are doing free vouchers have you tried the local branch
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Millies mum

• Senior Cat
  • ice baby
Neutering Vouchers
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 13:45:21 PM »
Hi can anyone tell me where i can get 3 vouchers urgently there's a young family a few doors away from where i live who have three young females i can hear one them calling and they are let outside when i spoke to the owner she said they hadn't been done and she can't afford to have them spayed i mentioned the voucher scheme and she looked at me puzzled and gave the answer of i'll have a look  :Crazy:
I thought if i could get her some help she'd get them spayed i'll even take them to the vets myself after having next doors cats coming into my house last year i really don't want the same thing happening again these girls are only young and i can see 3 lots of litters on the way AHHHHH

Link to CatChat