Author Topic: Help raise awareness of cat pain: looking for cats with arthritis - can you help?  (Read 1379 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Yes I would like to know more because we do not allow advertizing on Purrs without prior permission of the site owner.

Please send the info by pm, which I believe you can access by putting in a code, if not please let me know

Offline cmatthews

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Jake
Who do you work for and who is 'we' ?

Thanks for your message Gill. I'm posting on behalf of Pegasus PR. We are a health public relations agency and this campaign is for one of our pet health clients.

My email is cmatthews@pegasuspr.co.uk. I'd be very happy to email you more details if you are interested.

Thank you  :)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Who do you work for and who is 'we' ?

Offline cmatthews

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Jake
Hi all,

I'm posting on behalf of a new campaign called 'Spot the Signs'. It aims to raise awareness about pain in cats. We'll be working with a famous celebrity cat!

I'm searching for people who would like to get involved in this to become case studies. Ideally, I'm looking for people who have cats which have arthritis, and are willing to talk about it.

If you would like to become a case study, we are able to provide payment. Please contact me for more information.

Many thanks  :briggin:

Link to CatChat