Author Topic: Dirty stop out  (Read 1426 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Dirty stop out
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 00:53:49 AM »
Maybe. She is in fact asleep in a hidey on one of the cat posts at present..... I think I might get some feliway just to see if it makes a difference though.

Gill, if it was straight after Darwins arrival that would make sense. He's been here two years this year. ;)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 23:29:16 PM »
Do you think its just the warmer weather making her want to stay outside more? Mind you saying that, I've just plugged in a Feliway again as I felt my lot were needing a bit of help adjusting since BB went.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 23:28:46 PM »
Sasa is doing that too since the arrival of Lupin but there is also another cat in the area and think thats causing more problems

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Dirty stop out
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 23:06:00 PM »
OK, how usual is it for an older, more nervous cat to decide they practically want to live outside? Our trio is a little precarious and this is somewhat odd for someone who had five cats share the home happily.

Since the arrival of The Darwinator, things have always been a little precarious. But for the most part it was OK. Sage hissed at him if he pushed her and Astryd made the "get off me!" noise to alert us she'd had enough. Astryd and Darwin are currently sat in the room (albeit in different areas) now, but Sage was last I saw asleep in the shed.... :scared: I ended up calling her in last night.

Do peeps think that feliway and the like are needed to calm the situation down again? I don't want any of my feline family unhappy. :Luv:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Link to CatChat