Author Topic: Royal Canin Calm  (Read 1228 times)

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
Re: Royal Canin Calm
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 19:15:24 PM »
In Jollyes at the moment the Royal Canin 400g are bogof. I know this is way too small an amount for most of you, but its sort of a trial size. :)

Nicky

Offline puggy1975 Zoe

• Hero Cat
  • Tyler and Ollie
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 19:13:38 PM »
I seen it also and thought about rying Ollie on it as he gets stressed at times if i am not there but the more i thought i just will stick to Zyklene as a lot cheaper and it does the job well
Zoe, Ollie and Tyler

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 19:09:12 PM »
I posted about this a while ago and was wondering the same. I am guessing the 'active ingredient' is supposed to be something like Zylkene as it says it contains milk proteins. I didn't notice any data with the blurb that proves it works. I sometimes think they just need to keep adding to their already ridiculous range of foods?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 19:15:08 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline dabs

• Cat Rescue
  • Senior Cat
Royal Canin Calm
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 19:05:44 PM »
I know that this is new on the market and pretty expensive at that, but just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on it. Asbo is a shy nervous lad that only came out of his shell when our alpha male TJ was present. They were quite close, but since TJ died a couple fo weeks ago, Asbo has been moping. He is eating, but will not go out and new fosters ahve come in which he normally tolerates beut seem terrified of these two. Also one of my young neuterd males is now trying to be alpha so we have the change in dynamics.

I was just wondering if this would help him?
Nuneaton and Hinckley Cats in Need

Link to CatChat