Author Topic: Kylie Mini-drama  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Kylie Mini-drama
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 11:38:23 AM »
Lets say she is appreciating home comforts now  ;D

She is squashed up in her dog bed right now  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline rosiesmum

• Senior Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2007, 05:51:26 AM »
Bless her, I hope she is all dried out now!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 23:48:27 PM »
She is being all soppy tonight and rolling on the floor - I think its been a while since she knew discomfort  :evillaugh:

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 21:54:25 PM »
Awww bless her  :hug:

Hope Kylie has recovered from her outing  :sneaky:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 19:25:49 PM »
Aw poor Kylie....glad she's back home, drier i might add  :Luv:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Kylie Mini-drama
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 19:21:09 PM »
I was holding Kylie in the garden and she wanted to go on the fence at the back (6ft+). She can't get on there as she is too fat now. I put her up and she was quite happy. I heard the phone go and came back inside. After that I was looking on the computer and forgot about Kylie  :-[
I heard one of the vet nurses shout at her dog out the back and ran out - luckily it was on a lead! - Kylie had scarpered over the back somewhere. Then we had the most almighty downpour -I unlocked the gate and went out every 5 minutes calling her without luck - the rain was so heavy, it made a pond of the gravel road I share with the vet. eventually after about 1/2 hour, a very wet miowy kylie appeared. She couldn't get around the "pond" and I've never heard her miow so much. I eventally got her and she ran in the house drenched. I rubbed her down with a towel (much to her disgust) and she was rolling on her back and headbutting me - I think it scared her (and me!)

She is in the bedroom grooming now and I don't think she will be wandering off for a while  :tired:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 19:22:30 PM by Mark »

Link to CatChat