Author Topic: The Apprentice ...  (Read 1566 times)

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Re: The Apprentice ...
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 23:37:10 PM »
... she loves it and thinks her bedroom is her "castle"  :Luv: :Luv:

I'm not surprised - its a wonderful little girls room - what a lovely sight to wake up to every morning when you are 3 years old!!

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 23:30:34 PM »
Incase anyone thinks i am a right meanie giving anya lots of decor and connor non...well connor used to have until fairly recently a very much over kill Tigger and co decorated bedroom (was my pride and joy   :) ) but he decided he was too old for that now, we had great plans of doing a moon mural on one wall but since the selling seems to be on the agenda i have left his walls plain for now..think i must get him a picture or something though.

I did anyas room about a year and a half a go now, of course i get great pleasure adding the odd butterfly or fairy here and there  :evillaugh:  There are two hand crafted fairys hanging down from her lamp shade..they are lovely -- but cost me nearly 10 quid each  :Crazy:  BUT..well when i saw them i couldnt resist..and had to have two  :rofl:

Its a pity we're selling as i've had to curtail myself..however her next bedroom will be pretty similar i think as she loves it and thinks her bedroom is her "castle"  :Luv: :Luv:

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2007, 23:24:59 PM »
just a few more butterflies at the other side  :evillaugh:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2007, 23:20:42 PM »
yes it really needed a good old freshen up BC, there were a few scrapes and dents lower down and you guessed it..mucky handprints LOL.

the only rooms in my house which arent entirely neutral are my sons room and defo not my daughters room (my fave room in house though)  they've just all had new cream carpets fitted and whilst the hall and living room was meant to be a moderate light beige colour we are convinced they have fitted a carpet the shade lighter as its VERY pale  :scared: :scared:  I've been taking OFF my slippers before stepping out of kitchen to enter living room  :rofl:

I'll see if i can find pics of my kids rooms.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2007, 23:03:07 PM »
So, remind me why you felt you needed to paint???? :Crazy: It looked just fine. Mind you, so did the walls of this flat in the photo. After I inspected I discovered lots of sticky little hand prints from previous occupant's child ........ Great colour choice, particularly if you are selling up. Good to stick to neutrals. My new house has two lavender bedrooms (complete with lavender fluffy carpet - mmmmmmmmmmmmm (not). Still wrestling with myself about what to do about it. Don't really want to re-carpet or repaint when I have just moved in. Might go with the flow and decorate accordingly as a joke..

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2007, 22:58:29 PM »
thanks for the paint job compliments but that was er...pre painted ...  I think i had only done the other side by that point  :rofl:

The colours arent much different though to be honest, abit lighter esp on bottom (ivory top and soft coffee bottom to be precise  :evillaugh:  b&q own brand)

Infact its the same colours as my livingroom which can be seen in anya's birthday thread in non cat chat  :)  .. So boring, same paint jobs and same carpet LOL.

But thank you once again, it looks even better now (of course it was me who did it 4 years ago originally)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 22:18:10 PM »
Fab pics Lynn  :wow:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 20:39:49 PM »
 :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: Wow a DIY supermodel  :rofl: :rofl:  He'll be asking for his own tool belt next.

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 20:08:11 PM »
Great pics as always Lynn, Cody is just fab  :Luv:

Well done on the decorating, looks like you have done a fantastic job  ;)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 18:59:23 PM »
Well done, Cody!  Good job helping meowmy.

If anyone wants help around the house you can't go wrong with a Somali - Mosi generously devotes much of his spare time to "helping" meowmy do the housework.

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 18:11:44 PM »
Outstanding paint job there Lynn,  :1st place: really excellent and i like the colour too. Cody is a show-off, but such a cute and adorable one it would be difficult to stay cranky with him I imagine ;D. At least all the horrendous work you put in over the weekend has paid off well - like I said, oustanding paint job - you can have a job at my place any day.

Offline littleKitten_(alex)

• Senior Cat
  • Poppy the Lion
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 18:05:19 PM »
Aw, Cooooody... I'm in love!  :Luv: There's nothing like a boy who can do DIY (my OH is totally useless, and I don't let him use any of my tools anymore). Let me know when you want to move in, Cody!

Mine are potty about ladders as well. And think it's TOTALLY unreasonable that I want to be able to get on the ladder, too. Haven't dared to any painting yet, though.  :Crazy: You're a brave woman!

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 16:59:54 PM »
No he wasnt helping.. i've no idea how many times i climbed up the ladder to find him there having snuck up when i'd gone down for more paint.

Offline tigertail

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 11:27:59 AM »
Cody is a born model - he really does pose for the camera doesn't he?  Lovely boy!

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 11:24:27 AM »
Aw, he's such a good boy for helping  :evillaugh:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"