Cat Health & Behaviour > For Disabled Cats

Update on adopted blind kitty

(1/8) > >>

Liz:
I always go to the longest resident, bribe with a treat then the newbie

princesskasren:
ok so inadvertent meeting and Jez lashed out at |Oscar. She had been so friendly recently watching Oscar and being curious but they got too close and she lashed out. So now Oscar wants love and Jez is pissed at me...so who do I go to first> lol

princesskasren:
I do hope that one day he will be interested in toys or maybe climbing as I don't want him to be bored. I of course got noisy bell, crnikly paper toys and spryaed catnip on all surfaces but he just does not seem interested at all. :(

Gill (sneakiefeline):
If he is fully confident moving round his room, then yes but becareful of stairs  ;D

princesskasren:
I wonder during this week Oscar is in his own safe room should I maybe put Jez in a room for a bit and let Oscar roam and learn more of teh house before they meet?

Oh and I have also Mcguyvered a netting for the door to his room so when they are ready to meet I can just hook it on both sides of the door...weigh the bottom down with a couple of rocks and they can sniff each other through the netting. It was just some pea/bean netting I had from the greenhouse!

Jezabel now sits outside his room whenever I am in there and miaows so she's catchin on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version