Author Topic: Rori and Tommy  (Read 1786 times)

Offline Beth82

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Honey & Aurora
Re: Rori and Tommy
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2013, 04:38:42 AM »
I told myself that I would only get another kitty, if it was a male and had a high energy level, aswell as being friendly and adaptable. Tommy was the only kitten I came across that fitted the category.

I think it's also down to him being young. I doubt I would find another kitty that would fit in as perfec x

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
  • RIP My beloved boys Bertie, Oscar & Edgar
  • Slave to: Nina & Rio
Rori and Tommy
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2013, 01:49:39 AM »
Wow look at those two together!! I would luv my pair to be like this... Could never imagine it! Xx
Love from Rachael & fur babies Nina & Rio

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Always loved, never forgotten

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 23:12:16 PM »
Very sorry you've had to rehome Honey but it sounds like she will be much happier in a quieter home as an only cat  :hug: Little Tommy is absolutely gorgeous and looks like he and Rori have hit it off  :wow:

Offline Beth82

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 21:29:46 PM »
Thank you x

I can't believe that at 5 months ish, tommy is nearly the same size as rori.  I know bengals are a medium breed and they grow until they are 2 but I think in the cat world, Rori may just be a short arse  :rofl:

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 21:00:41 PM »
Aww sorry you had to re-home Honey  :'( x

But it looks like Rori's new companian has fitted in fantastically  :) ....and sooo handsome too!!  ;D ;D
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline Beth82

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 20:27:39 PM »

Offline Beth82

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 18:51:47 PM »
She has a toy boy  :evillaugh:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 18:25:05 PM »
They look so great together just like a couple should  ;D

Offline Beth82

• Adult Cat
Rori and Tommy
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 16:32:39 PM »
Unfortunately, I had to rehome Honey as she wasn't getting on with the kids and had struck out a couple of times (nothing to do with the kids, she just became very nervous and would strike even without provoking).  She's now with rushden persian rescue, where they will find her the best home suited and word has it, she is being pampered better than a queen  :wow:

Before Honey went, I had to make sure that Rori would be ok.  She just couldn't be a single cat, too hyper, active and affectionate.  I was browsing local rescues and came across a moggie kitten, who was 15 weeks at the time.  My heart skipped a beat and I knew he was the one.  So after making enquiries, home checks etc, Tommy came to his new forever home.

He is an amazing little boy, wasn't she, took to the kids, is very relaxed and gentle around him.  I have caught my 20 month old toddler giving Tommy the death grip of love hug & Tommy will just go all floppy and take it.  My toddler is learning "ahhh" is gentle and strokes him but on the odd chance, he grabs Tommy for a cuddle  :scared:

He is a good boy, very affectionate, friendly, talkative and generally a fun little man.  His energy levels suit that of Rori's and they get on like a house on fire.  Sleeping together playing, eating, literally everything they do, is together.  I have a peaceful house hold, until they start bombing around the place like cannon balls at 3am  :rofl:

He's now 24 weeks old.  Here are a few pictures;

« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 16:33:55 PM by Beth82 »

Link to CatChat