Author Topic: Wow I've got a messy boy!  (Read 1819 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Wow I've got a messy boy!
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 12:28:23 PM »
Never seen such a messy eater as Misa  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As for angelic Lupin...............ANGELIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................where did you get that from  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
  • RIP My beloved boys Bertie, Oscar & Edgar
  • Slave to: Nina & Rio
Wow I've got a messy boy!
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 11:01:50 AM »
Ha ha not just Rio then! Gorgeous Misa a piggy eater.... Surely not!

Nina does the running about with a chicken wing too! Lol!

Ninas also takes big bits and puts them on the livingroom floor to eat! In fact she even did that when it was just her!

I could here Rio teeth knocking against the ceramic in the bowl last night. He then walked over to the kitchen table and raised his paws up and peered over it! He looked like he was standing.... Kinda of freaked me out!

Love from Rachael & fur babies Nina & Rio

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Always loved, never forgotten

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 00:47:46 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ahhh not as rare as we thought!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
are you refering to sweet angelic Lupin there, Gill??  :shify:  :evillaugh:

:rofl: helen!! i'm glad mine at least stay on wipeable surfaces  :evillaugh: (although, Tazi could be out all day and would rush in to be sick on my carpet  :sick: :-[)

But Evie prefers to eat her 'stolen goods' on the living room carpet  :doh: she came running in the house with a random chicken wing and then ran out and ran back in with some bacon..... :doh: :doh: i dont where, how or why - but i've seen her run out of next door and then into my house with some chicken  :shify: :shify:  :rofl: I have visions of her turning up with a full roast  :shify: :rofl: :rofl:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 22:08:22 PM »
And I thought Misa was the piggyiest piggy cat around  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 21:53:11 PM »
Familiar scenes  :evillaugh: When Lu finds a big chunk in his bowl he takes it from the kitchen (lino) and drops it to eat on the carpet, spraying little pieces of it around as he chomps down on it  :tired: I gave them some cosma shredded chicken and rice the other day and he was so worried about Riley stealing it he stuffed his face full before dashing to the carpet and dropping it all then nibbling at his stash - cats eh, who'd have em  :naughty:

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 21:42:18 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl:

I'm with you on this! I changed my litter to cheap non clumping litter from tesco as i go less if any footprints around the house  ;D before i got some from Pets At Home which was pink. I not only had pink footprints but he had pink feet too!  :-[

Both Peanut & Evie eat like pigs in troughs  :rofl: I wish I had a dog! I sweep up at least one pouch a food off the floor each night  :shy: no wonder they're always hungry! they lose half their dinner to the floor (and they're too posh to eat it then  :naughty:)

I can offer no advice nor help other than I share your pain  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Can I ask - is Rio from a Rescue?? Cos both my messy swines are!  :evillaugh:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
  • RIP My beloved boys Bertie, Oscar & Edgar
  • Slave to: Nina & Rio
Wow I've got a messy boy!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 17:51:06 PM »
So Rio has been with Nina and I myself for 2 weeks and the more he takes access to the whole house the more I realise what a messy boy I'm dealing with!

I use classy cat litter... It appears not only can't Rio not trail it everywhere but somehow he steps in damp patches and there are big white paw marks everywhere!

Secondly him eating can only be likened to a pig in a trough. I think he is only used to dry food, which I give him. However I split a satchel between him and Nina at night and watching him try and eat it is hilarious. He almost inhales the food and there are liquid splatters all over the floor. Nina ofcourse looks on at him in total disgust since she is so prissy!

Hilarious but so glad he is finally settling :-)
Love from Rachael & fur babies Nina & Rio

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Always loved, never forgotten

Link to CatChat