Author Topic: Oops.....Look What the Meowmi Dragged In  (Read 9844 times)

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
Re: Oops.....Look What the Meowmi Dragged In
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2012, 19:48:26 PM »
:Luv2:
She's gorgeous
Thanks Louise, its what drew me to her  ;D

Brilliant update, Funkie, she's such a charming little girl.  :wow:

I know what you mean about the house stinking, mine's just  :sick: by the time I get home from work too having been shut up all day but at least I can throw open the windows and doors for the evenings  :innocent:

Hoping little Evie Von Squeeks (sounds like a burlesque dancer, is this what she's doing in front of the patio doors for your neighbour  :shify:  ;D ) continues to impress Nuggie, and I'm sure Peenew de Poirot is going to be her very best friend  :Luv2:
Shes definitely a little character  ;D
 :sick: i darent have visitors at the moment because of it  :sick: the house stinks, its strewn with cat litter, cat toys and cat hair! :sick: I am looking forward to being able to air it all out and for my house to actually look like i tidy up every day  :tired: lol
Hahaha  :rofl: i like the burlesque dancer!! I never realised!  :rofl: oh yes I think Peenew will be her best friend and she will force him to be even if he resists  :rofl:  :Luv:

Glad they are getting on reasonably well.

Its so hard getting nice pics of the little ones unless they are asleep isn't it?!

PS you have good taste in cushions - ours are the same!

I am pleased considering the timescale. I know eventually it will be like they've always been together. But not bad so far  ;D

I struggle to get any good photos! what with 2 black cats (that blend in with the decor lol) and a kitten that doesnt sit still!  :shy:
 :shify: :shify: you have excellent taste  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

So pleased to hear all is well in the Nuggie household!  ;D Lovely pics  :Luv2:

Thanks Helen  ;D Not sure Nuggie is feeling like its his household at the moment  :-: but i'm sure he will whip his minions back into shape in no time  :evillaugh:  :evillaugh:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2012, 17:03:23 PM »
So pleased to hear all is well in the Nuggie household!  ;D Lovely pics  :Luv2:

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2012, 10:53:33 AM »
Glad they are getting on reasonably well.

Its so hard getting nice pics of the little ones unless they are asleep isn't it?!

PS you have good taste in cushions - ours are the same!
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2012, 09:07:15 AM »
Brilliant update, Funkie, she's such a charming little girl.  :wow:

I know what you mean about the house stinking, mine's just  :sick: by the time I get home from work too having been shut up all day but at least I can throw open the windows and doors for the evenings  :innocent:

Hoping little Evie Von Squeeks (sounds like a burlesque dancer, is this what she's doing in front of the patio doors for your neighbour  :shify:  ;D ) continues to impress Nuggie, and I'm sure Peenew de Poirot is going to be her very best friend  :Luv2:

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Chelsea (March 1994 ~ March 2012 - Rest in peace my darling), Luna and Cleo plus Simba the Ginga
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2012, 08:45:13 AM »
 :Luv2:
She's gorgeous

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2012, 02:53:54 AM »
More Pics

1. Evie & Nuggie
2. Evie & Peenew
3. Zombie Evie - Eating Peenews Brains  :rofl:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2012, 02:48:51 AM »
Hello All!!
finally back after my laptop gave up the ghost and had to be re-something or other. I thought OH might relent & just buy me another one  :shify: he didnt  :shify: lol

WELL.....what can I say! Little Evie (aka Squeeky Von Squeeks) has been here 5weeks or so and my she has grown!! Looks like she will out grow my giant Nuggie  :Crazy: :Crazy: she is so long!!  :doh:
All has gone well  ;D Peenew has his moments and has been rough with her  :-: but we save her and she bounces straight back at him so i presume her "near death" screams are all just for show lol Peenew has also shown great tolerance as she arches her back, dances in a crab like manner before springing on to his head and tries to eat his brains  :rofl: he just lays there, not even bothering to flinch or show hes impressed by her floor show  :rofl:
Nuggie is his usual grumpy self, but he has shown much more tolerance of this pretty girl than he does for peenew. I think her girly ways are getting her in his "i dont mind you" books  :evillaugh: they still spit occasionally but he will walk past her without punching her in the head and he is chilled. She does try and push her luck by pouncing on him (i flinch inside waiting for the show down lol) but thus far he has failed to attack her in anyway - which is pretty good going for him! He wont however allow her on the bed if he is there first. If she is there first no one comes in! but i think that because she will inevitably jump on their heads  :rofl:
She is so loving and affectionate and loves being picked up - she squeaks for you to do this - hence her new nickname!! a purrs so loud!!  ;D ;D she will also be a great hunter. Which means more corpses on the lawn & flies! the darn flies!  :sick: >:(
My house is a mess, it stinks  :sick: it is like a greenhouse and i cant open any doors or windows, she uses all 3 trays to herself & poops more than is actually going in!!  :doh: but i have fallen in love with her!!  :Luv: :Luv:
my OH also adores her  :Luv:
Shes slotted in great! and i think i my assessment of what the boys needed/would accept were correct  ;D thank goodness - Its not the norm for OH to be allowed to be right  :rofl:
pretty soon she'll be neutered and she already has her bum in the air constantly!!   :innocent:
Shes going to be stunning and is already famous with my neighbour - who enjoys watching her dancing on her hind legs at the patio door  :rofl:

So here she is - getting all grown up  ;D ;D
She is definitely Maine Coone type  ;D saying that i looked the breed up due to your comments and discovered that Nuggie could have some Maine Coone in him too?! :-:

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2012, 01:01:05 AM »
my moms next door neighbour has two big mainecoons now....mom went into garden one day to find loads of cats sat on her lawn in a circle :Crazy:
she didnt know what had gone on at first but it seems like moms cats were throwing a welcome party for the new furrballs in town :evillaugh:

Thats called a cats parliament and its where all the territories meet  ;D

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2012, 14:54:35 PM »
Did Evie settle in with Peanut and Nuggie? Haven't heard from you for a while!  :shocked:

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 05:42:24 AM »
oh my isnt she beautifull :Luv2:
she reminds me of moms cat pansy when she was a kitten, we all fell in love with those furry tiger stripes :shy:

my moms next door neighbour has two big mainecoons now....mom went into garden one day to find loads of cats sat on her lawn in a circle :Crazy:
she didnt know what had gone on at first but it seems like moms cats were throwing a welcome party for the new furrballs in town :evillaugh:

I cant wait to see how she grows as she is soooo pretty :Luv2:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2012, 23:10:23 PM »
I so wanna see Sly do a fruitloop  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline mad_lilli

• Hero Cat
  • Lady Marmalade of the fluffy trousers
    • Cruelty Free, Vegan Skincare Freshly Made in the UK
  • Slave to: Marmalade, Teddy, Crystal, Marco (Thug 1) and Polo (Thug 2)
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2012, 22:44:04 PM »
 :welcome:  Evie and congrats FC on your new furbaby!!! Looks like Peanut is adapting!!!!
RIP beautiful Lilli 01.08.1999 - 02.01.2016 
My shadow since February 2002
I'll love you forever

Offline wobblewobble

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: tilly
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2012, 21:28:00 PM »
awww very cute

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2012, 20:08:37 PM »
Aww Funkie what did you do? How did I miss this? I knew there was something cooking in your mind, but I never expected a stripy gurlcat! God don't tell Sly he'll fruitloop! I'm delirious for you all  :briggin:

Evie is perfect  :Luv2: yeah, Maine Coon is likely with her looks, so she may well outgrow the boys very soon :evillaugh:

I must say the introduction of Polly to our mainly male household has been a real calmer, but your little one will be sending out "come and get it" pheramones any minute now - expect some fireworks  :doh:

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2012, 13:03:56 PM »
shes a fiesty little w!tch with my boys and she holds her own  :rofl:  :evillaugh: but I think Peenew is in love, bemused and fascinated at this cheeky girl  :) :)
Its going better, quicker than i thought....proud of Nuggie & Peenew for not once wanting to eat her  :)  ;D

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2012, 00:57:13 AM »
Thank you everyone  :Luv2: :Luv2:

:Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

i hope nuggie and peenew get to lovev her cute norty  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
Thanks Gill - its amazing what you pick up on a shopping trip  :shify: :shify:  :rofl:
Nuggie has surprised me...he hasnt attacked her and although he has swore and spit in her face....she did the same back!!  :rofl: :rofl: Today he's sitting in the same room fascinated (but still not wanting her too close) and has stopped wandering around just generally spitting at us all - although she scared the life out the grumpy old man as she ran around like a loony and landed on him on the settee  :rofl: :rofl:
Peenew was nervous and today he has been fascinated with her - he is how ever upset that she has managed to destroy his Da Bird  :-:
All together i am very pleased. Yesterday I wondered if i did the right thing, but today the lil lady has got the boys intrigued  ;D

she is lovely, I think a little one is easier to bring in so hopefully they will be settled before you know it

Thanks Dawn - i think you're right  :) There were so many amasing older furrbabes there, but i had to look at what would best suit the mix and what I think the boys would handle - and i wanted to make sure i didnt upset their relationship. I think i am being proven right so far! fingers crossed! and as a bonus shes won the heart of the remaining male in the house, my OH  :evillaugh:

OH WOW!!! She is a little beauty!  :Luv:

How old is she? She looks like she has a bit of maine coon in her with those hairy fluffy ears...

Hope she settles in x

Thanks Emmy - Shes 16 weeks  ;D and i've just looked up the main coon and i think your right! shes got all the trade marks hasnt she?  ;D

:1st place: Peanut & Nuggie on your new baby sister :Luv2:

What a beautiful little girl :Luv: Such a pretty name too :)

Thanks Helen  ;D Nuggie & Peenew are fascinated and this little lady is going to have them whipped into shape in no time  :rofl:
She already had the name and i really like it, so i think it will stay (although Nicknames are pending)  :evillaugh:

Beautiful :Luv2:
How old is she? She looks like she has a bit of maine coon in her with those hairy fluffy ears...

I'm in love!   :Luv2: And yes, definitely looks a little Maine Coon with the ears and paws!  Lush!

Thanks Alcatraz & Mymbles  ;D  :Luv: I swore i'd only ever have 2 at a time  :shify: but i fell in love with her - plus i think its only fair to even up the females a bit!  :evillaugh: some of the Main coons are massive arent they? may need a new house at this rate  :rofl:

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 22:36:13 PM »
Beautiful :Luv2:

Offline Alcatraz

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Butch and Sundance
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2012, 15:41:57 PM »

I'm in love!   :Luv2: And yes, definitely looks a little Maine Coon with the ears and paws!  Lush!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Oops.....Look What the Meowmi Dragged In
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2012, 12:45:35 PM »
:1st place: Peanut & Nuggie on your new baby sister :Luv2:

What a beautiful little girl :Luv: Such a pretty name too :)

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2012, 09:57:41 AM »
OH WOW!!! She is a little beauty!  :Luv:

Hope she settles in x

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2012, 08:32:08 AM »
she is lovely, I think a little one is easier to bring in so hopefully they will be settled before you know it

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 00:46:09 AM »
 :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

i hope nuggie and peenew get to lovev her cute norty  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 22:21:08 PM »
So innocent and gorgeous I do hope the trial is forever ;D

Shes a confident, curious little thing! (with a little bit of cute naughty thrown in  :evillaugh:) shes going to have my boys on their toes thats for sure  :rofl:
I hope its forever too  :Luv2: They do a trial just to make sure theres no major problems between new cat and old cat but i'm sure it will go well....I thought a younger girly might fit into the mix better so heres hoping  ;D ;D

what a little stunner  :Luv2:

she certainly is eye catching  :Luv: I couldnt resist her! I think the OH has barred me now  :evillaugh:

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 22:06:24 PM »
what a little stunner  :Luv2:
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 22:04:32 PM »
So innocent and gorgeous I do hope the trial is forever ;D
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
Oops.....Look What the Meowmi Dragged In
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 21:59:02 PM »
So we popped to the local Rescue "Just for a look" and THEN... :shify: this little thing has ended up on her weeks pre-adoption trial... :shify: :shify: dunno how it happened? i just slipped  :shify: :evillaugh:  :rofl:

Nuggie is growling alot and Peenew isnt sure whats going on yet....she's not in least phased by them silly boys lol

So this is my first little girl!!!  ;D

;D.....Introducing Evie..... ;D
[/b]
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 22:00:39 PM by funkiechicken, Reason: spelling »

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)

Link to CatChat