Author Topic: Georgia..sugar and spice?  (Read 2141 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Georgia..sugar and spice?
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2012, 16:09:24 PM »
 :Luv: She's lovely!

that chip incident reminds of one of our cats Squeaky he was once sat next to me when I was eating fish and chips and when I turned the other way he nicked a chip and ran off with it  :naughty:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 13:14:43 PM »
georgias newest trick is calling you to give her a belly rub...she even give the oh the rare honour last week as she only goes to willow and just recently me!

she stole a curried chip off my plate the other week...i laughed as she was desperate to get something and waited till i was looking the other way....i thought now you really wont like it..but she did :innocent:

she plays chase with her little rubber toy just like a dog..the other two arent into games at all..georgia is the only one who likes games, she plays all day :wow:

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 00:45:22 AM »
Ooh she's gorgeous!! And looks much like my Peanut! In fact the work top photo is uncanny  :evillaugh:

They also share that naughty glint in their eyes !! Peanut was described on his rescue description as 'shy' .... We have since learnt that they had obviously put the wrong cat with it, or just downright lied  :rofl:

Georgia has definitely learnt quickly about what will get her exactly what she wants, when she wants and the quicker the better  :naughty: :naughty: it is the loving nature that will always make you excuse the naughty hahaha and by the sounds of it I'm sure she knows it  :sneaky:

I'm am looking forward to reading about her latest capers on here....I can tell there maybe quite a few  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 21:52:36 PM »
thanks all...her head will be swelling with praise :evillaugh:

she polished off two beefburgers for tea....oh made them for tea and sent them up to my room, the smell makes me :sick: georgia however was leaping around my plate like a madwoman so i detected an opportunity :shify:
two burgers later she was liking her paws and i sent down an empty plate :evillaugh:

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 10:30:59 AM »
 :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: Aww she is beautiful  :Luv2: Bless her  :)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 14:25:45 PM »
Awwwwwwwwwwww she is lovely  ;D ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 12:42:54 PM »
Such a pretty girl  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: Love her manicured toes!  :Luv:

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 12:08:31 PM »
 :Luv: I do love black & whites!
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline den22

• Distinguished Cat
  • In loving memory of my beloved Butch 1998-2010
  • Slave to: Fudge & Ariel
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 12:03:16 PM »
My hands are just itching to give that belly a rub  :Luv: Georgia is a gorgeous :Luv2: :Luv2:

Denise
Xxx
The Purrs 2013 Christmas Auction is now on!
All funds donated to Feral & Stray Foundation  - starts 17th November to 1st Dec 
Will you be a bidder, or donate something to auction - or both?!

Den22

• Hero Cat
Georgia..sugar and spice?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 11:47:03 AM »
thought it was time to upload a few pics of Georgia :shy:
Georgias behaviour leaves a lot to be desired...food pinching from your hand & piddlin on clean duvets or newly washed linen :innocent:

she is however the biggest fusspot and now calls you to give her a belly rub ,she loves to roll around till she looks like a huge sausage demanding belly rubs as she does so :evillaugh:

« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 11:48:47 AM by thekittensmittens »

Link to CatChat