Author Topic: Edders hijacks the box...  (Read 1966 times)

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
Re: Edders hijacks the box...
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 01:18:54 AM »
hehe i wonder how long she's been cursing herself for not thinking of this great idea sooner  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: love it!!

Nuggie sits just behind the door and then springs his "no entry" attack on poor peanut! And simular to poor Lupin if he's lucky he slinks in, practically flat against the wall with a quick jump on to the settee in refuge bid  :evillaugh:
cats are so funny in there ways  :naughty:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline mad_lilli

• Hero Cat
  • Lady Marmalade of the fluffy trousers
    • Cruelty Free, Vegan Skincare Freshly Made in the UK
  • Slave to: Marmalade, Teddy, Crystal, Marco (Thug 1) and Polo (Thug 2)
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 21:53:55 PM »
I love Edna - she and my Lilli are peas in a pod. She adores me, but swipe at or bites everyone else she meets including the other 3 mogs! Woe betide any cat who dares to get on HER pillow!
RIP beautiful Lilli 01.08.1999 - 02.01.2016 
My shadow since February 2002
I'll love you forever

Offline MarleyMoo

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
    • Feral & Stray Foundation
  • Slave to: Nina, Nell, Ned, Marley, Twilight, Leon, Forest, Squirrel, Skunk, Gladys, Oscar, HRH Naughty Knickers & Uncle Albert!!
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 19:44:10 PM »
She sounds a bit like Sasa who sits near the door of the front room ands Lupin is terrified of passing her and climbs up onto the sofa and along the back and then off so he can skidaddle thro the door without actually going past her LOL
Aren't they funny when they do that!! Cats'd sooner go any which way the can to avoid something  :Luv:
Edna's now come out of the box, and is back in her doughnut bed (she has 3-beds to choose from, and selects them depending on her mood!)
Feral & Stray Foundation
Visit us at Facebook!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 19:01:52 PM »
I think girl cats are natures bosses LOL

She sounds a bit like Sasa who sits near the door of the front room ands Lupin is terrified of passing her and climbs up onto the sofa and along the back and then off so he can skidaddle thro the door without actually going past her LOL

I love Edna  ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 18:50:02 PM »
Go Edna  :evillaugh: You'll have to start hand feeding her from her new throne so she doesn't have to leave  :naughty:

Offline tiff

• Adult Cat
  • I love my courtney xx
  • Slave to: courtney x
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 17:44:24 PM »
Aw she looks like she's the boss bless her
I love my courtney xx

Offline MarleyMoo

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Nina, Nell, Ned, Marley, Twilight, Leon, Forest, Squirrel, Skunk, Gladys, Oscar, HRH Naughty Knickers & Uncle Albert!!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 17:31:00 PM »
Some more...
Poor Forest can't bring himself to pass  :evillaugh:
Feral & Stray Foundation
Visit us at Facebook!

Offline MarleyMoo

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
Edders hijacks the box...
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 17:20:21 PM »
Edna has NEVER climbed in a cardboard box (she's far too classy and mature for all that cardboard box silliness!) until today... I have been to bed for an hour this aft (suffering from horrible cold) and I heard her hissing rather close... when I got up, I found Edna sprawled out and looking rather smug in the cardboard box on the landing which the other youngsters play in  :shocked:
Only problem is, it's right in the hallway, so the cats have to pass her to come up or down!! This, as you can imagine with the old, feisty bag, enables her to swat each cat that has the guts to actually pass by her  :innocent: When I came out the bedroom, I got the most innocent look from her, as if to say "I ain't doing anything, mother"!!
She's still in there, basking in the glory of being a bad ass  :Luv:
And, her wound is healing beautifully... really pleased with it, her appetite's totally back and so, unfortunately for the other cats, is her personality  :naughty:
Liz & Edders xx
Feral & Stray Foundation
Visit us at Facebook!

Link to CatChat