Author Topic: Tails straight from the mouths of innocent kittens about our humans  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Lady Magic

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Treacle & Toffee
Re: Tails straight from the mouths of innocent kittens about our humans
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 23:47:21 PM »
TRE:   According to my mum , my dad has always been a bit strange at night times, he has danced , sung , rowed boats, been a pirate, fishing , doing DIY and even  gone downstairs and cooked a full English breakfast all in his sleep . :rofl: :rofl:

TOF: Mum has said  to me that there is  never a dull minute in our house and before we came she did whisper in my ear that we were going to live with some very nice 'complete and utter lunatics' :-: :-: of course I thought mmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a strange thing to say to a 9week old kitten , but now thinking about it..........................................................

TRE: she was right ............na, na, na na naaaaaa :P :P :P   One of the funniest things I've seen so far, is

TOF: I know, I know mum with her hair in a shower cap, a mud face mask on and full evening dress? :evillaugh:   

TRE:  here when did you see her like that ???? :evillaugh:

TOF: I didn't but it would be funny wouldn't it  :wow: the funniest time I saw mum was when she fell on the wooden floor with a tray of cups and all the old chocolate dregs, coffee dregs and bits and bobs of biscuits and cake stuck to her and she was covered in the stuff  :rofl: :rofl:

TRE: Dad told me that mum once fell into the pond head first and inhaled baby leeches , she broke her ribs on the fountain and couldn't get out of the water , the next door lady ....you know the dog person , well she had to come and save mum , but best of all dad said was when mum feel into a hole he had dug for the front garden decking , he had turned his back to reach for a wheel barrow of liquid cement , turned around and poured it into the hole ..........all over mums head  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: so not only did the ambulance men have to  come and get a very wet person , but a person covered in wet concrete who had a broken ankle.

TOF: dad said the best bit was when they gave him a wheelchair to push mum around in because she cannot support herself on her wrists ( she broke them both in cat crashes so they are now very weak and disfigured)  he ended up pushing her round in circles with his one hand and mum had to crawl up the garden path and steps to get into the house ...................it was funny , but not funny in a kind of away .

well I suppose soon we had better go to bed to see what they are up to tonight, I do hope its something to do with dancing or singing again as I do enjoy a good show ..........Toffee & Treacle xxxxxxxxx
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 23:49:37 PM by Lady Magic »
RIP our beloved friends :
Harley , Barclay, Tor & Goldie forever chasing bunnies, birds & bones  in heaven.

Offline Jiskefet

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Catweazle, Tosca, Xena, Wobbel, Romeo, Connor and Mowgli (and Pinkie, Roesja, Steffie, Tuppence, Jiskefet, Precious, Daisy,Spetter, Klaatu, Gaudi, Josje and Ricky at the Rainbow Bridge)
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 16:42:14 PM »
Sleep walking???????

Sleep DANCING, you mean.........

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 14:15:00 PM »
My goodness sleep walking?

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 09:02:14 AM »
Well, I think you need rescuing from there boys  :-:  :evillaugh:

As long as you'll let Riley be top cat he says you can come and live with us!  :naughty:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 07:57:05 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Lady Magic

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Treacle & Toffee
Tails straight from the mouths of innocent kittens about our humans
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 04:31:11 AM »
 How to read the story .............TRE = Treacle talking          TOF = Toffee talking.

TOF; last night in between my dad snoring on my left and treacle snoring on my right strange things stared to happen in my humans bedroom  :shocked: no , I don't mean those sorts of things , my mum and dad are at least 100 years old by now and almost falling apart or that's what dad's always saying to mum . Anyhow he's how it went .

TRE; my turn , my turn ..........well I was laying there just admiring how clean my mums nose was on the inside for a human when all of a sudden dad gets out of bed ..............oooooh me thinks to myself going downstairs chance of fish here bro , so we both sat up.

TOF; no, I sat up before you as I saw it all happen the nearest  :P

TRE: shut up you just because your one and a half minutes older than me you think you know everything , so go on what did he first do then  :rofl:

TOF: well he struggled up from the bed in his underpants ....strange that that humans wear there fur in bed  :shocked: as he stood unright facing the curtains he suddenly started to dance  :shocked: :shocked:

TRE: I thought he had some of those ants that you sat on in the garden    :rofl: in his pants  and was about to come to his rescue when he then started to sing ........... :Crazy:

TRE: mum said later that morning when she was talking to dad about his strange 4 am behaviour that doing 'line dancing ' in ones underpants was most amusing for all three of us to watch at that time .

TOF: my turn bro.....he sort of slapped his bum and danced from one leg to the other saying strange words like 'ho and docy doe' and seemed to be having a wonderful time  , I wanted to join in but mum who was sitting with us watching in amazment stopped me from assisting dad by climbing up his pants with my claws.......spoil sport  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:  so he then went on about 'poo'

TRE: now tell them properly or they will think your perverted or gone mad as well .

TOFF: some weeks ago mum who got fed up with dads snoring discovered that when he was on his back his mouth fell open ........very interesting to see just what is in there   :innocent:  and maybe pop a cat biscuit or two in just in case he gets hungry , trouble is dad seems to dilike the flavour of them in 2 am in the morning  :sick:

SO...................mum came up with the idea of wedging dads mouth shut with something under his chin  ;D and found one of the grandchildren's soft toys just the right size , hence the 'poo' its a 'winnie the poo' soft teddy bear about 5-6 inches high.

TRE: tell them ....tell them what happened next .

TOF: well dad started shouting where's my poo at the top of his voice and feeling about the bed  which made us all look at each other as it was now apparent that dad was sound asleep , so mum asked dad what was he doing  and he said ...............

TRE: 'I'm asleep in bed you daft thing what do you think I'm doing '  :rofl: :rofl: mum at this point started to laugh loudly and well , we just sat and watched as mum whacked dad with his 'poo' around the bum , which by now had stopped dancing, that's dads bum not poo by the way

TOF; shame that as he was getting into the swing of it and  might of started to waltz or tango after line dancing , but  by now mum had beaten dad into a sort of , well almost ,  semi awake  state and he stopped and looked around the bed ............seeing us three sitting watching him and asked US    :-[   ............... what we were doing !!!!!!!

TRE: you thought he was awake by then .........TOF: no I didn't  I could see he was still strange  :P

TRE: so out of the blue dad then shouts .....'were's my poo , I want my poo............. :-: poo come on poo come to daddy ............ :shocked: dady wants to give you nice big hugs .............. :censored: to which mum replied something I cannot write here .

TRE: dad then got into bed and went quiet after mum had jammed poo under his chin .

Both the boys ; So do you think our humans are crazy ? or are your humans as strange as ours , do spill the beans on what they get up to when they think your not watching , errrrrrrrrrrr  nice things not the 'you know what sort ' by the way . ;)

TOF: when mum told dad what he had been up to in the night he sat and laughed so much he leaked water from his face ..............ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh salty  TRE: and he said he couldn't have done all that without waking up .
but as mum said 'ask the boys, they sat and watched you singing and dancing and asking for your poo as well , then he went all sort of pink in the face , poor man . I must remember to rub my fishy face on his nose tonight when he's alseep to see if I can get him to dance again for us , it really was so entertaining .

TREACLE & TOFFEE

your furry reporters from the household of Lady magic and family .

RIP our beloved friends :
Harley , Barclay, Tor & Goldie forever chasing bunnies, birds & bones  in heaven.

Link to CatChat