Author Topic: Mr Miyagi- warning this post contains explicit close ups of extreme cuteness  (Read 8466 times)

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Chelsea (March 1994 ~ March 2012 - Rest in peace my darling), Luna and Cleo plus Simba the Ginga
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I can't leave boxes like that hanging around on the floor. I gave them one to play in and Luna mistook it for a litter tray.

He is very very very cute.

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
He has currently adopted a pink suitcase :innocent: :evillaugh:

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
Such a character!

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
Miyagi tried to escape the house of madness by creeping into a parcel i was sending back. :rofl:

• Hero Cat
no miyagi is smoke at the roots of his furr then its black at the outer tips so basically you cant see the silver/grey unless you are stroking him..so he probs isnt actually a smoke at all :rofl:

the second vid of groucho looks much more like miyagi , i think the only difference is that miyagis face is a bit flatter but hes not proper persian flat if you know what i mean, you can see he does have a bit of persian lurking but hes not full persian like i was told :innocent: although that does have its benefits as he doesnt get matted etc, his fur is a lot easier to handle.  Groucho is very like miyagi though, i think if i found groucho playing in my garden i would be mistaken at first.
although the fact that groucho can climb whilst miyagi just tumbles off everything would give me a good clue :evillaugh: poor yagi loool, his big sad eyes allways make him look slightly confused as to why things happen, like repetedly trying to jump onto fences and just banging into them over and over :rofl: :rofl: :-[
i will have to take a video of miyagi as it is easier to see him then, its hard getting a full shot of him in a picture as he doesnt stay still for long, unless at night in the hall where he is asleep spread eagled so you have to climb over him :innocent:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Just wondering if this is Miyagi's colouring Jo? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udUUi9wFLGA

OK so just an excuse to show off me laddo really so I'll give you another clip to show his cuteness  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXvtQXxaGMQ&feature=youtu.b

It's not as if I have a favourite or anything  :innocent:

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!

:shify: :shify:  there have been other times, is all i'm saying   :shify: :shify:  :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: thats brilliant!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 10/10 for effort on Williams part - but a female  :-: & 3 legs??  :-:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that really has made me literally laugh out loud  :rofl: :rofl:

aww bless Miyagi  :Luv:  must of gone looking for you  :Luv: and was nearly replaced with a 3 legged female   :shocked:  :rofl:

Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

• Hero Cat
haha you kitty kidnapper :rofl: :rofl:
at least your bro was trying to help  :wow: :rofl:
so now i have to tell you about william my son loool. Miyagi ran away when i was in hospital but no one dared tell me untill i came home so i was going frantic on crutches each night calling for him etc .well william told me about a black cat he had spotted near the shops and was sure it was Myagi, he arrived back with a female black cat...with 3 legs :Crazy: :rofl: :rofl:
omg oh was shouting, you bloomin idiot, i think i was the most forgiving as at least he had tried to find yagi looool but we had to make him return the poor confused cat where he found it asap...omg the three legs though just was the final nail in the coffin as it didnt even look like miyagi :-[ :rofl: :rofl:

thankfully miyagi returned after a week ...bit bashed up and feeling sorry for himself and non the wiser as to the worry he put us through :innocent:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Awww what a beautiful little kitty  :Luv: :Luv:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can just imagine you banging on the bus window like your life depended on it  :evillaugh:
They have us like lunatics  :rofl: :rofl:

I soo have to tell you this corker.........Nuggie was ran over when he was 2 and spent a few weeks in the vet hospital. On his return he was under strict instructions to stay housebound for 2 weeks. My brother was staying with me and he rang me at work and said he had found Nuggie and was i sure i had the right cat and i could have paid a fortune for a cat that wasnt mine and that he had Nuggies twin. I told him to stop being rediculous, I knew my own cat and could tell the darn difference. All comes to all, he was walking back from town in torrential rain and spotted "Nuggie" panicked as he'd let my poorly boy escape, he scooped him up from the garden he was hiding in.... took it home, dried it, fed it and watered it and was nestled on the settee with it (!!) when MY Nuggie comes yawning from upstairs into the living room to come face to face with himself :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: after that for 3yrs until I moved house that cat snuck in my cat flap to eat the food, and one day I heard it trying to get in, ran to the kitchen, checked around and put the lock on the flap and went to bed. I got up fed my 2 (noticed they were a bit 'odd') and i was plumping my cushions and theres the cat - eyes like bin lids down the side of my settee!!  :-[ :-[ I'd trapped this cat for over 10hrs!!!  :-[  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)

• Hero Cat
 :rofl: :rofl:
that reminds me of the other week, we were coming back on the bus and 2 stops before our house there is a black and white cat looking like it was trying to catch a bus, im immediately at the bus window shouting like a nutjob, its Georgia, omg shes gonna get killed :Crazy:, of course oh said it looked nothing like her, so i looked closed as we were passing by the poor kitty and saw it had a white dot above nose..phew. well not for poor buscatching kitty of course :-[ :rofl:
when i got home of course georgia was in house where i had left her :rofl:

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
 :evillaugh: :evillaugh: totally agree, strong handsome genes!  ;D ;D

I have even spotted a "clone" who lives in the next street!! I was coming home from work and I thought it was Nuggie & wondered what he was doing so far from home (he's a bit of a home body) so looked a right numpty when I drove up, jumped out my car and starts shouting and trying to coax this cat to me and it turns out when he turned round he wasnt even mine   :shify: :shify: oops  :doh: :doh: ....especially as I then had to back off and get back in the car - I looked like I'd had a failed cat thieft attempt  :shify:  :shify: :doh:

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)

• Hero Cat
I too thought there was no kitty as cute as miyagi but i keep seeing "mini yagis" everywhere now , obviously though they are so goodlooking their genes are just so strong :evillaugh:

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
I do have a black and white "georgia" too! Little Peanut (aka Peenew  :):evillaugh:

No, Nuggie doesnt like his belly rubbed either!!  :evillaugh: he'll allow one sweep off the hand in one direction and thats ya lot & be grateful  :evillaugh: he does love hes head stroking and he loves you giving under his beard a good ole scrat for him  :innocent:

I could make a new Nuggie from the fluff I get off the carpet each week!  :-[ but the amount of hair he has now, i'm pretty grateful he no longer sheds his winter coats my hoover couldnt cope  :evillaugh:

....and in cat breeding terms I think Nuggie (born August 2002) is really Miyagi & Groucho's Great, Great, Great, Great, Great (x10) Uncle rather than Cousin  :rofl: :rofl:

I dont know why ppl have a thing against black cats either  :scared: although Nuggie was popular because of his long hair - and I used to think he was quite unique  :shify: :shify: BUT clearly not  :evillaugh:  :rofl:

Miyagi doesnt like his belly rubbed either, he will show you it but if you go to stroke his belly he will move, hes strictly a you can fuss my face cos i cant lick that part type of boy :innocent: he does let honey (aged 4) fuss him though, she sits in a duvet with him tucked under her arm and hes sprawled over her..then they watch tv etc :Crazy: he is so tolerant with her and if she crys etc he goes running to see what the matter is! hes a lovely cat like that, if anyones ill hes straight there and only goes when its sorted out..like when my son has night terrors etc or i have been sick. the other two dont show an interest but Miyagi seems to genuinely care....unless hes just being nosy :evillaugh:
miyagi was born xmax 2010 to early jan 2011 i think so yes i think they are quite close in age. :wow:
I feel like he has allways been here though, it doesnt seem like such a short time as he and honey seem to have grown up together!

Aww its nice that hes so tolerant and close with Honey  ;D he sounds such a sweetie  :Luv2: :Luv2: especially as alot of cats can find young 'uns a bit boisterous  :Luv2:

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)

Offline Skiddaw

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: The Munchkin and formerly to dear, departed Uncle M
Re: Mr Miyagi- warning this post contains explicit close ups of extreme cuteness
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2012, 17:56:29 PM »
He still has the same expression doesn't he? Oh, those big, sad eyes... :Luv2:

• Hero Cat
Re: Mr Miyagi- warning this post contains explicit close ups of extreme cuteness
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2012, 11:47:54 AM »
Miyagi doesnt like his belly rubbed either, he will show you it but if you go to stroke his belly he will move, hes strictly a you can fuss my face cos i cant lick that part type of boy :innocent: he does let honey (aged 4) fuss him though, she sits in a duvet with him tucked under her arm and hes sprawled over her..then they watch tv etc :Crazy: he is so tolerant with her and if she crys etc he goes running to see what the matter is! hes a lovely cat like that, if anyones ill hes straight there and only goes when its sorted out..like when my son has night terrors etc or i have been sick. the other two dont show an interest but Miyagi seems to genuinely care....unless hes just being nosy :evillaugh:
miyagi was born xmax 2010 to early jan 2011 i think so yes i think they are quite close in age. :wow:
I feel like he has allways been here though, it doesnt seem like such a short time as he and honey seem to have grown up together!

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2012, 09:03:39 AM »
he does have tinges of red at his front but hes grey underneath, i think its black smoke?

Aah I see Jo.  Pic makes him look very black all over.  He is even more like Grouchie lad then  :wow: They really could be related but Groucho is at least 6 months his senior I think (born June 2010).  I love Groucho's tum but he isn't keen on exposing it  :(

• Hero Cat
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2012, 22:41:30 PM »
yeah i remember nuggie is another body double for miyagi..you have a black and white "georgia " too dont you :wow:

actually miyagis molt is rather odd...he was very furry then whe weather got warm it all seemed to come out in the space of a few days...so basically i just brushed it all out :Crazy: then he looked like a black short hair over summer..which was quite odd as he was hardly recognisable and seemed to look like half the size he is....then it just started appearing again so by xmas i think he should be in full coat as its already getting quite long.
he does have tinges of red at his front but hes grey underneath, i think its black smoke? well an old lady at bustop said thats what he was loool :shy:

I dont know why people dont like black cats...visitors allways seem to look scared when they see him :( hes just a big black furry teddy for godsake :innocent: mind you he did go for a workman the other day :Crazy: he saw the workman walk through house towards him and he started hissing, workman jumped a mile...reminded me of one who went upstairs before, he was shouting me, terrified..there was georgia guarding stairs and hissing and had the poor lad trapped on the stair :Crazy: its odd to see them do that as they are so placid with us...its quite reasuring though that a burglar wouldnt get very far with mad cats launching themselves  :evillaugh:

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2012, 22:29:02 PM »
my, my, my!! so so handsome!!!  :Luv2: :Luv2: and the absolute pop of my Nuggie (adopted cousin of Rosella's Groucho  :) ) I think Mr Miyagi should join the 'Family'  ;D ;D

I must say I loved the little "...'Fro..." he had going on as a kitten  :rofl:

ahh the good old winter coat  :evillaugh: Nuggie is 10 now and eventually there was no difference in the winter or summer coat and now has a copper tinge to his mane and body due to being sun bleached  :rofl: I do find that whilst my short hairs leave a light even dusting of fur everywhere, Nuggies fur is just in huge clunks all over my cream carpet  :-[ do you find the same??

He's gorgeous  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)

• Hero Cat
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2012, 21:28:32 PM »
thats true Sheila ;D i will have to get them trained up though as taking photos of them is a nightmare, didnt realise how active they actually are till i tried to get some pics of miyagi...he was constantly moving, grooming himself, he did the flat on back, arent i cute pose a fair few times before i managed to capture it..think i need to keep camera charged and ready at all points :shy:

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2012, 21:14:46 PM »
Its not the winning, it's the proud exhibitionism that matters.  :shy:

• Hero Cat
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2012, 21:06:56 PM »
I will have to enter them in the next comp...never entered before as no one wants to lose...who wants to have the worlds, ugliest, un cutest, unfunny pussycat and not win a single catogory:Crazy: :rofl:

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2012, 19:39:49 PM »
THIS is why we have a cat show photo competition on Purrs.  :coolpics:

Mr Miyagi would utterly dessimate the competition in the Before/After category. Who could compete with those looks?  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2012, 19:17:07 PM »
What a little big fluffpot  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

• Hero Cat
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2012, 12:29:42 PM »
thanks
rosella you are lucky having the land for groucho to go out and climb :shy: miyagi ran away twice, got beaten up the first time so had to go to vets then he did it once more :censored: but since then hes just satisfied going into the garden and doesnt wander off from our house. each time it happened though he seemed to appreciate us more....naughty boy :innocent:

his winter coat is just growing back in so when he has his mane back i will have to take a picture as he looks huuuge then :wow:

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Chelsea (March 1994 ~ March 2012 - Rest in peace my darling), Luna and Cleo plus Simba the Ginga
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2012, 11:36:20 AM »
 :Luv2:
He's gorgeous!

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2012, 08:48:05 AM »
He reminds me so of my darling boy Groucho (simply cannot compliment any higher than that  :) ) although Miyagi is much blacker all over  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

I am still having to put up with "I'm a He Man" antics with Grouch but very much hope he becomes a big fluffy homeboy too.  You are blessed Jo  :) :) :)

• Hero Cat
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2012, 22:09:42 PM »
Thanks gill
I just love him too much :-[ Hes like a big teddy bear that you feel like squishing...Im so glad hes started coming in for cuddles now, it took him a year of being "mr manly" cat but hes much more a homeboy now :Luv2:
i did video him on my phone but didnt know how to upload it..it was so hard trying to get a pic of him being a) still and b)with open eyes..he came out good though and broke into his, look at my big fluffy belly pose..stared at camera then went back to grooming himself :innocent: :evillaugh:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2012, 22:03:02 PM »
He is just adorable  ;D ;D

• Hero Cat
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2012, 21:59:57 PM »
wow cant believe its been so long , Gill had asked to see a pic of miyagi as im allways telling her about his antics. just looking at his baby pic i cannot believe he grew into this :Crazy: :rofl:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 22:01:00 PM by thekittensmittens »

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
What an absolute cutie  :Luv:
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

• Hero Cat
What a little cutie!  He looks like he's plotting trouble though!  I have a feeling he might turn out to be a bit of a handful  :sneaky:

haha he already has with the trapped in a toy engine fiasco :Crazy:
he had a bath yesterday as the bum fluff matt on the back of his tail wouldnt come off as was too close to skin- thankfully it came out easily with a bit of baby shampoo and he was fine in the bath although looked a bit bedraggled till we gave him a hairdry and good brushing.
even oh gave him a stroke  :shy:
Georgia however has gone pathethic as keeps crying for him as she wants to chase him and he wants to chase her but having to keep them seperated till he has his 2nd set of jabs- hard going though with people in the house who keep leaving the doors open!

Online Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
What a little cutie!  He looks like he's plotting trouble though!  I have a feeling he might turn out to be a bit of a handful  :sneaky:

Offline Katt

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Misty
What a lovable guy. :Luv2:

• Hero Cat
His face seems to small for his head! Cute though!
hereminds me of moms dog when she was a pup
I think he is a shih tzu in disguise :rofl:

his little nose and lips are tiny then he has all that fur, i think thats why his head looks so big although when i cradled his head (after the fire engine fiasco :Crazy:) i could feel how it is quite sturdy at the sides ;D

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
awwwwwww  :Luv2:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
His face seems to small for his head! Cute though!
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
Awwwww he is so sweet :) He looks like butter woundn't melt there  :Luv2:
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

• Hero Cat
i doubt he will be that size much longer as hes a glutton :Luv2:
he is really sweet but i just keep wanting to snuggle him :innocent:

Link to CatChat