Author Topic: stil lcoming  (Read 1426 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: stil lcoming
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 07:48:46 AM »
Aww, the poor baby Ron - at least she is safe now.
Please spay your cat

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: stil lcoming
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 07:02:25 AM »
As you said on another thread "Why do people lie?"  :tired:

In Feb 2007, Sharon rang me on a Saturday morning. A woman had phoned her saying there was a stray in her garden and going in the busy road where she lives. Sharon asked her if she could keep the cat in her shed until we could get there later in the day. She said she was allergic etc and couldn't touch it. At the time I was running the B&B and in the middle of doing breakfast. I left all the washing up etc and dashed down there. When I got there, there was a friendly young Tom - she was stroking him and there was no sign of him going in the road. She told me she knew how to get things done quickly - she said "You have to lie to get things done quick"  :)

I ended up with the cat in my Kitchen  for the morning while I was clearing up breakfast things. At the time there was a space in the cattery just down the road from where I picked the cat up so I could have saved a journey and not been clearing up the kitchen at mid day  :tired:

She had the cheek to phone me a few days later crying and saying she felt sorry for the cat and could she have it  :Crazy: -
You can guess what Sharons answer was?  :evillaugh:

He was a lovely cat and I would have kept him myself - made himself at home straight away and even nicked Willow's bed  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 07:02:53 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
stil lcoming
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 00:55:26 AM »
A callout tonight 10-30 a very old cat 10 plus or more said found with a broken leg so had to go( no broken leg) just a old Tortie girl sitting on her hind quarters :-[ :-[  brought her in for safe keeping I :scared: know there is a end some where out there :tired: :tired:

Link to CatChat