Author Topic: Kids can be evil little :censored:  (Read 3175 times)

Offline dabs

• Cat Rescue
  • Senior Cat
Re: Kids can be evil little :censored:
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2008, 21:10:07 PM »
As someone who works in Anti Social Behaviour, quite often it is not the kids but the adults who think this kind of thing is funny. We always assume that because it is something so horrid that children have to be involved, but sadly not.  >:(
Nuneaton and Hinckley Cats in Need

Offline Steve1977

• Adult Cat
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2008, 20:32:35 PM »
Whoever did that is such an awful person :( I was always reluctant in my area to allow the cats outside but overtime I'v become thankful. We see lots of cats roaming about and they all seem content and happy. The other day there was a cat sitting close to a bunch of young delinquents and they couldn't care less (thankfully!)

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008, 16:28:47 PM »
I wouldn't want to beat a child, but OH does have an industrial compressor unit, plus 20 odd spray guns and at least 70 gallons of masonary paint in the lock-up.... any thoughts?  :innocent: :sneaky:

Some children are horrid.  :(

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 14:57:08 PM »
Would also help you to do that  Mark !

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 10:11:10 AM »
What a lovely story about bad turning to good. I'm glad the poor baby is happy now  :Luv2:. The kids need to be beaten to a pulp  >:(

Would you like some help Mark  :box:

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 09:10:26 AM »
So pleased this little one was found it time, and that she has a fantastic forever home now  :Luv:

To the people who did this to her, I truly home they get what's coming to them, and I'm sure they will in time.  How people can do things like this is just beyond me  :(

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 21:56:55 PM »
So pleased she is going to have a wondeful home and that she was found and taken to a vet who cared

Offline Meezer Mum

• Adult Cat
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 21:47:13 PM »
i'm with you on that Dawn...the kids have no guidance from their parents. the parent(s) feed them crap food, show little love and care and then just leave them to their own devices.  if that's how they treat their own kids, then it is hardly surprising that those kids have such disregard for animals. grrr..makes me so angry and upset!

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 20:37:04 PM »
I can't understand the mentality of a lot of kids but am a firm believer that it stems from home.  I'm proud of both my kids when it comes to animals and I can say hand on my heart, they would never deliberately hurt one, they are both animal lovers and must be to put up with all my rabble  ;)  I'm glad this little lady has found a new home, it is sad that she views her vet cage as home but I'm sure she'll soon get used to the comforts of a proper home and Monica will spoil her rotten.  When I was stroking her today, she was purring away like a little tractor, and it did bring a tear to me my eye thinking about what might have been  :Luv2:  :Luv2:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 20:37:43 PM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 20:10:53 PM »
What a lovely story about bad turning to good. I'm glad the poor baby is happy now  :Luv2:. The kids need to be beaten to a pulp  >:(
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 20:06:03 PM »
Oh, the darling!  :Luv: :Luv:

I'd have them all over for a tea party if the Jumpster would let me.  :evillaugh:

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 20:03:48 PM »
Really pleased the vet is taking her home - hope she has many happy years left yet to live in comfort that she deserves.

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 19:53:45 PM »
I'm so glad she's safe and sound now  :Luv2: What a horrible thing to have happened to her.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 19:51:32 PM »
I must say, stories like this make me so very, very sad, Dawn.  What sort of children are being brought up, to be so lacking in empathy?

Thank goodness there are still good people in the world who do not pass by on the other side.

On a brighter note, I am sure the vet has just found herself a devoted companion  :)
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 19:46:58 PM »
wish i could get my hands on whoever did it - my god they would wish they hadn''t been born !! :censored: :censored: :censored:
As i have said before -these people should have their hands chopped off -that would stop the little b :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 18:36:12 PM »
Bless her, so sad a vets cage is so good in her mind!

Thats what is sad MM

Hope she enjoys her new life that is about to begin

As for whoever covered her in paint .... :censored:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 18:33:00 PM »
Bless her, so sad a vets cage is so good in her mind!

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 18:32:35 PM »
Ahhh bless her .... glad she was found and has a new forever home.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Kids can be evil little :censored:
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 18:22:53 PM »
I popped into the vets this morning and there was a little old cat in there, she's approximately 16 years old and was abandoned.  She lived a bit further down from the vets and had various places she went to eat.  Anyway, she'd disappeared and one of the ladies that was feeding her was pretty concerned to say the least.  The poor cat was found a few days later lying on the path in the woods covered in paint apart from on her head  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  Luckily whoever found her decided to take her to the vets, she had to have her body completely shaved and she's now happy as a pig in muck sleeping in the pen in the vets  :Luv2:  :Luv2:  She is absolutely gorgeous and so happy bless her, all she wants to do is purr, eat, sleep and use her tray  :evillaugh:  One of the vets will be taking her home with her in a couple of days so she's landed on her feet bless her.  Carol said when she lets her out of the pen whilst she cleans it, she stands there waiting patiently until she can jump back in again, I think she thinks she's gone to heaven and is so easily pleased  :Luv2:  :Luv2:

Link to CatChat