Author Topic: adult female 4yrs  (Read 4914 times)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: adult female 4yrs
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2008, 09:55:16 AM »
aww   sounds like she is settling in really well

Offline lucy3

• Adult Cat
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2008, 18:30:17 PM »
hi
update on george prev bessie
she is settling in really well she is so sweet she has met everyone in my pet gang now, she is getting on really well with my 2 boy kittens that are nearly a year now and my dog scrappy who is quiet and laid back, she is curious about my rabbit in front room at night and the other cat and george are checking each other out from a distant but beau my other cat was like that with the 2 brothers so thats ok, the other dog is a little lively so george is bit wary but my other cats sleep next to this dog so i know ok just need time
i still let george have her own room when she needs some space, as she cant go out yet til has second part vacc and microchip etc so what i do is go and sleep in with her in am when wake let others out etc, then pop in on her in day few times through day as i need nap again due to ill health, and then let her out later in day around home but shut front room door and open the back door there so all pets can get in and out except her, then when catflap on in only for older cat beau she can go anywhere til am in home so working out ok
her leg isnt bothering her too much from what i see but will see better when goes out i guess when more mobile it sticks out at moment the foot bit and she has some eye damage which she seems ok with ive just been cleaning her eyes daily as seems to get bit there each day
i love when i go in room she makes a little squeak almost and sprawls out and rolls over i love her :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv: :Luv:
lucyx 

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2008, 10:41:49 AM »
Aw excellent news.  Its nice you have found each other Lucy  :Luv2:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2008, 07:51:47 AM »
I am so pleased that she has a good home.
Please spay your cat

Offline lucy3

• Adult Cat
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2008, 23:40:57 PM »
hi so its george now short for georgia but less posh lol she was called this originally im told
thanks for posts im so happy she is so gorgeous :Luv: :Luv: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: and seems a gentle soul bless her, linda was so nice too 
i couldnt sleep so just checked on her as letting her settle in quiet bedroom tonight and she purred and seemed very relaxed and had eaten a little so thats good
she has been so quiet my lot dont even know she is here yet lol
ill do photos once she settled in
lucyx

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2008, 11:10:16 AM »
great news!!!  well done Bessie (or Georgia - which I love!!)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2008, 10:12:30 AM »
Woo Hoo  :wow:  Excellent news for you both - looking forward to hearing more about her once she's settled in  :)

Offline lucy3

• Adult Cat
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2008, 10:04:21 AM »
i didnt want to put anything on here til knew for sure but this lovely girl is arriving at my home today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :Luv2: :Luv: :Luv2: :Luv:
i cant tell you how happy i am and want to thank linda for being so kind and also arranging to bring bessie to me im so grateful and can you tell happy!!!! lol
ive been looking at bessies photo lots of times every day and i cant wait to meet her
linda had said her name before was georgia which we both thought was nice i kind of like how you could just use george as nickname too so may use that name ill chat to linda about it today when i see her and bessie
animals with disabilities, or illnesses, or older ones always seem to get overlooked and it is sad as they give so much and it is so rewarding to help them and see them happier and safe
ill put some photos on once she is settled in properly
lucyx
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 10:05:08 AM by lucy3 »

Offline lucy3

• Adult Cat
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2008, 15:54:38 PM »
im still wishing i wasnt so far away id love to have her bessie is a sweet name for her too
ive had all sorts before blind, 3 legged, hospice cases, i hope someone gives her a chance
lucyx

Offline motherhen5

• Adult Cat
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2008, 12:55:36 PM »
hi every1

bumping up this girl  - we have named her Bessie -
altho she may have a wee bit of a permanent limp due to an injury - she is a gorgeous girl.
she is that laid back she is horizontal.

she has recently been introduced to our foster kitten - taz - abd she tells him when she has had enough.

she has already got me trained - in the art of every time i open the fridge door, she tend to sometimes receive a tiny bit of ham or chicken (not alot, and not every day - but she is very hopeful).

she is  absolutely fab

if u would like to consider bessie to adopt please pm me, or contact parrts office number on 01665 711451

Offline lucy3

• Adult Cat
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008, 09:05:44 AM »
she is lovely she looks alot like my dink who i had to have pts earlier this year id love to have her but so far away im meant to be getting a motability car this month cant wait as i so want to go to local shelter and get another cat and rabbit first thing ill do as got noone to take me til then only day husband off is sunday and they not open then
i hope she finds a lovely home soon

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 10:40:03 AM »
Sending speedy recovery vibes to this gorgeous girl~~~~Get well soon!  :Luv: :hug: :hug:

Offline motherhen5

• Adult Cat
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2008, 21:55:52 PM »
hi - update:

Bessie has had a severe dislocation of the foot(ankle)  :(- and may possibly have a permanent limp, and she may need further medical treatment.

If anyone might be interested in adopted this gorgeous girl, :Luv: PARRT will provide for her veterinary treatment.

please call,

01665 711451 for further details.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2008, 20:03:02 PM »
Aw bless now thats what I like to see....she obviously loves human attention! Shes a beauty!  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline motherhen5

• Adult Cat
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 20:01:39 PM »
and another

Offline motherhen5

• Adult Cat
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2008, 20:00:20 PM »
ans some more - she is pretty laid back (see pics in previous post)

Offline motherhen5

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 19:58:40 PM »
somemore piccies - many thanks for link. ;)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 11:27:46 AM »
What a gorgeous kitty!  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

hi, many thanks for your offer to post piccies - i hope to have downloaded one of the 4 i have - i may have to reduce the rest , as a little too big.

The link has an easy to use free image resizing software....Hope that helps!  ;)

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer/

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 23:13:45 PM »
I had to go check my Tilly is still here as I was convinced someone had nicked her!  :evillaugh: She's adorable - but I would say that!  :innocent:

Offline Marcia

• Distinguished Cat
  • R.I.P Jasmine 12/12/06 - 23/12/07
    • Pheonix-Gerbils
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 22:40:13 PM »
She is a gorgeous kitty  :Luv:

Myspace Glitter Graphics

Loving mum to Holly, Tilly, Molly and Taco

Offline motherhen5

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 21:28:38 PM »
hi, many thanks for your offer to post piccies - i hope to have downloaded one of the 4 i have - i may have to reduce the rest , as a little too big.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 10:01:07 AM »
Hi Motherhen, If you want you can email me pics of any of your babes and I will attach them to the appropriate thread for you?  ;)

Ive pm'd you my email addy!  ;D

Offline motherhen5

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 13:22:22 PM »
hi.

just trying to bump this gorgeous girl up  :Luv: - i will have to apologise - as i have put that she is SLH - she is short haired.

although still no photos of her - she  has a lovely black and chocolate coat. she is absolutely fab. very friendly, loves attention - and appears to enjoy lying around your neck, when you are sitting on the settee. Great with kids too.
she is still under vet care for her leg  - but hopefully everything sorted soon.

if you would like to consider adopting BESS (that's what we have named her) - please call parrt on 01665 711451 (office number) - or pm myself.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 18:15:48 PM »
Sending positive re-homing vibes for this babe~~~~~~Good Luck!  :Luv:

Offline motherhen5

• Adult Cat
adult female 4yrs
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 15:45:30 PM »
hi every1
on behalf of parrt - people's animals rescue and rehoming team  - covering northumberland and tyne and wear. (will rehome further afield, depending on circumstances). A homecheck is required.

I have in my foster care - a black semi-long hair female - 4 yrs young.
She came to us with a damaged back left foot - of which she is undergoing treatment for.

She is quite friendly - and loves tuna fish.

if would like to consider adopting her, please call 01665 711451 - or pm myself.
www.parrt.co.uk

/i hope to get a few photos next week.

Link to CatChat