Author Topic: Willow only really likes Game flavour Gourmet Pearl. Was a problem until now.  (Read 934 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
That really is nice of her - proves you can be kind and still make a profit.  Bet Willow is evr so chuffed.  :Luv2:

If I have any from boxes that Bonnie won't eat I take them to Morrisons and put them in a plastic dustbin they have by the entrance - it's for a local cat rescue.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
Wow that's really nice of her. I love little pet shops. There's a little family run one in Aberdeen near Dave's parents that I love, when I was buying toys for kitten packs earlier in the year they didn't charge me for one of the toys so I pointed it out to them and they said as I was good enough to point it out that they wouldn't charge me for it! They will also order in anything I want that they haven't got (provided they can get hold of it) which is fab. They also frequently have their Lab in the shop so you get a cuddle too  :Luv:
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Willow only really likes Game flavour Gourmet Pearl. Was a problem until now.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 18:14:04 PM »
There is a little pet shop in Canterbury. They have various loose pouches, any 4 for £1. I saw 2 game flavour gourmet pearl and some felix senior. When I paid, I asked if it was a one-off. She said no as she just empties various boxes out and sells them. She opened 2 more boxes of Gourmet Pearl and let me just have the Game flavour ones  :)
I pointed out that a box of Gourmet Pearl is £4.79 but by selling them loose, she would only get £3 - she said she knew but didn't mind as she sells loads. She said a bit of profit is better than none  :Crazy:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 18:49:07 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat