Author Topic: What does this Lad get up to.....??  (Read 2286 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: What does this Lad get up to.....??
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 07:29:46 AM »

Peanut is clearly what is known in the art world as "An Eclectic"  :evillaugh: ;)

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 16:59:06 PM »
Excellent, made me laugh lots n lots, I was picturing the scene with him dragging the branch.

Nicky

Offline angel1980

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Star and Angel
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 13:16:13 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl:  thats so funny

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 19:59:42 PM »
You're right! I do wish we'd got it on either photo or video! at the time we just didnt think we were laughing so much lol

I will from now on tho - I am going to document this crazy cat because I do think he is going to accumalate a whole host of funny storys over the years  :rofl:

He is so comical  :rofl: :rofl: you need a photo just to see how smug and pleased with himself he looks  :rofl:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline Peggy C

• Distinguished Cat
  • Oscar
  • Slave to: Oscar
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 17:41:19 PM »
Thief he maybe but there is nothing common about him!!    :) :)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 17:06:05 PM »
Eeek  :sick:

Wish you had a video camera of the bird/branch incident, that'd be worth £250 on You've been framed any day!  :evillaugh:

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 10:51:03 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: what a funny fella he is!
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
What does this Lad get up to.....??
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 00:12:54 AM »
My little boy Peanut has been with us over 7mths now (its flew by!!) - a "shy" 2yr old from the local rescue (yeah, right!!  :rofl:) is my permenant source of entertainment and an acclaimed hunter-gatherer...............or so I thought  :shify: :shify:...................

Most mornings my garden is like a murder scene of birds and/or rodents and this is how Peanut gained his recognition for being a great hunter...
WELL the other week he arrived home proud as punch with a mouse. Except this was no ordinary mouse, this mouse still had a mouse trap attached to its head!!!  :shocked:   :rofl: :rofl:
Then earlier this week, we saw a tree branch (with foliage) randomly passing my patio door. On closer inspection we found Peanut on the otherside of it, carrying it merrily along - and it had a dead bird in it!!!  :rofl: :rofl:
I'm not sure if he killed the bird and just decided to bring the branch too, or whether he just randomly found it!?
Some may remember the tale of Peanut arriving home, having stolen some other poor cats toy from their garden lol he sooo loved that toy (which he took next & left in next doors garden and was eaten by their dog  :doh:)

Is my Peanut really just a common thief??  :doh: :doh:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Link to CatChat