Author Topic: Canaural  (Read 1338 times)

Offline bristles

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Chilli & Tikka
Re: Canaural
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 20:17:52 PM »
Hello Rob and   :welcome:  to the forum

You do not need to see the Vet you simply call in and ask the Receptionist for a repeat prescription of canaural.  There are many of us here that have cats with ongoing long term ailments and we do not see the Vet everytime we need medication. 

Give it a try and see what happens - let us know

Good luck   :hug:

Many thank's for your advice, I'll give it a go and let you know if I was successful. Cannot get to the vet before Friday due to work commitments though,  :thanks: a million.

Online Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 14:20:36 PM »
Hello Rob and   :welcome:  to the forum

You do not need to see the Vet you simply call in and ask the Receptionist for a repeat prescription of canaural.  There are many of us here that have cats with ongoing long term ailments and we do not see the Vet everytime we need medication. 

Give it a try and see what happens - let us know

Good luck   :hug:
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline bristles

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 12:11:19 PM »
sorry Rob welcome to the forum, you can only buy it with a prescription ie either from a vet or get a vet to give you a prescription for it and buy it from an online shop such as medicanimal.      The vet may well be reluctant as you say to give a prescription without seeing the cat first though.
Thanks for your reply Cazzer, that's what I thought would be the case. It seem's as if I am  :censored:

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 12:04:45 PM »
sorry Rob welcome to the forum, you can only buy it with a prescription ie either from a vet or get a vet to give you a prescription for it and buy it from an online shop such as medicanimal.      The vet may well be reluctant as you say to give a prescription without seeing the cat first though.
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline bristles

• Kitten
Canaural
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 11:40:27 AM »
Hello to everyone,

Please excuse if this has cropped up before but as a newcomer I am just starting to feel my way around.

We use to use canaural on rare ocassions a long time ago for our cat's ear's, our vet want's to see the cat before allowing us to purchase this but wanting a consultation fee make's the cost horendous. Can any kind sole tell me where I can purchase this please.

Many thanks in anticipation

Rob.

Link to CatChat