Author Topic: Automatic cat feeder instructions  (Read 4434 times)

Offline Smudgey

• Distinguished Cat
  • This is my bridge furbabe Smudge
  • Slave to: Abby Zak and Smudge
Re: Automatic cat feeder instructions
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 22:12:36 PM »
thats great thanks

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Automatic cat feeder instructions
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 20:05:15 PM »
Whilst it's a different make the picture looks identical to a cat feeder that I donated to the auction a few years back, see pics below - my one was made by Tronic but looks the same. You can download PDF instructions to the Tronic one online, hopefully the PDF should be attached to this post for you!

Edit: Yep, it worked! Click on the link at the very bottom of the post and it will give you the option to open or save the instructions as a PDF file.

This auction is for a Tronic automatic pet feeder, it is brand new in it's box and has never been used.  The box itself is a bit tatty from being stored in the junk under stairs cupboard but the item itself is in brand new condition, it still has the protective seal on the digital display.

* 4 separate feeder compartments

* Programmable timer for various feeding intervals

* Record a personal message to let your pet know it's feeding time.

* Requires 4C batteries (not included)

The only thing I would say about this is that it is not suitable for feeding more than one cat as the feeder works by revealing one compartment at a time, when the next feeding time arrives that compartment is closed and the second one opens and so on...  Having said that I do have a second auction for an identical (brand new) feeder  ;)

This is quite a heavy item and will be sent by Royal Mail standard parcels - cost £6.85 for one feeder, £9.30 for both feeders - as per Auction rules I will pay the postage but you must also add the postage price onto your bid so take this into account when bidding, all the more dosh for the very worthy Paws Inn  :wow:

« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 20:11:09 PM by Tiggy's Mum »

Offline Smudgey

• Distinguished Cat
  • This is my bridge furbabe Smudge
  • Slave to: Abby Zak and Smudge
Automatic cat feeder instructions
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 19:39:38 PM »
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Designer-Habitat-Automatic-Recorder-Reducer/dp/B007VOZ0VM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Does anyone have this product if so do u have the instructions and could you scan them and email them to me please thanks

Link to CatChat