Author Topic: Amber is being annoying!!  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
Re: Amber is being annoying!!
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 16:27:05 PM »
Jerry loves the fur on his belly being rubbed the wrong way - he goes all soppy and dribbles!

Offline Beth82

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Honey & Aurora
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 10:10:59 AM »
lol ahh she keeps you on your toes!

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012, 00:15:20 AM »
All I can say is - would you really expect any less from Amber?  :naughty: :evillaugh:

Cats will be cats   ;) :rofl:

Mary  :hug:
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2012, 18:59:48 PM »
For todays trick she has decided she needs to be on what ever seat Im aiming for. That means when I walk in a room and shes not there I dont see a problem sitting down and then the 'cushion' purrs! One of these days I will squash her and she will be the flat cat I call her  ;)

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 16:58:01 PM »
No she seems fine today. Shes had a mad dash round and then a rest on my knee. I need to cut her claws later so will have a good old prod around then  :evillaugh:

Offline Beth82

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2012, 14:29:49 PM »
Get a bengal or a ragdoll, they like the rough play lol

Do you think she has any injuries/cuts/bruising that may have set her off?

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2012, 13:51:45 PM »
I didnt try to touch her tummy as I know she doesnt like it I was reaching for her head and back in the same way I had done the last few times when she rolled and grabbed my arm. She didnt get a good grip thankfully but I felt the claws and all the while she purring away  :censored:

Ive never known a cat that likes being ruffled odd arent they

love
Tab

Offline maddercow

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Cash, Izzy and Scruffycat the stray.
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 13:31:01 PM »
My two hate being ruffled up the wrong way, they are both short haired though.

They love being brushed but again, only the right way.  Izzy likes a tickled tum, Cashie not so much. Funny little individuals cats aren't they?

My two old Persian ladies liked being brushed the wrong way though, they looked so cute all fluffed up.

Mine haven't been sleeping with me so much during the hot nights, am quite grateful for that as when they are warm they s-t-r-e-t-c-h full length and take up most of the bed.

X

Offline Beth82

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 06:49:14 AM »
her allowing you to touch her belly is a sign of submission, maybe she's just a little PMT  :hug:  did she use claws or just paws?

I would say my girl loves her fur being ruffled but she's shorter than a short hair lol

Offline Smudgey

• Distinguished Cat
  • This is my bridge furbabe Smudge
  • Slave to: Abby Zak and Smudge
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 21:27:51 PM »
yep mine love ruffled fur too they even like being brushed the wrong way too lol

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Amber is being annoying!!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 19:40:47 PM »
I know its hot and I know shes cooler when lying flat but each morning I wake to find her plastered against my back and when I sit up she does the long side stretch. She doesnt like her tummy tickled so I concentrate on her head and back. She is odd in that she loves her fur being ruffled but this morning I was in pain so after a few ruffles I kept to the gentle stroke thing avoiding tum and she rolled over and attacked me.
I cant win Im too hot so she snuggles and then when I show affection I get the claws lol

That said does anyone else have a cat that likes its fur being ruffled the wrong way? Never known it before but oh she purrs lol
love
Tab

Link to CatChat