Author Topic: I'm Back....  (Read 1482 times)

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
Re: I'm Back....
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2009, 21:04:24 PM »
Welcome back Catz,   lovely pics of your new baby.

Really sorry to hear about Harvey,  he is probably living in luxury somewhere with someone feeding him tuna and cavier every day xxx

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2009, 21:02:47 PM »
 :welcome: back and am very sorry to hear about Harvey and hope he has found himself a wonderful home  :hug:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 19:49:12 PM »
Hi Catz  :welcome: back :)

So sorry to hear about Harvey ... but fingers crossed he is living the life of luxury and being hand fed pilchards  ;)

Your new baby is absoluty gorgeous (I love the second pic).  He looks like a little Monty to me  ;)

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 14:56:28 PM »
 :welcome: back!  :)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 13:52:52 PM »
 :welcome: back

Sorry to hear about Harvey  :hug: Lets hope he has found himself a new home where he's being loved and cared for  :hug:

Offline Catz

• Adult Cat
I'm Back....
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 09:17:16 AM »
It's been a while since I was last on here. I moved from Darlington to Wallsend in feb 2008. I moved in with fiance Then I had to reformat my old laptop. Which caused me to lose all my saved forums and all my pics I had stored on it. In the end I had to buy a new laptop.

When I moved to Wallsend I had to leave 2 of my boys with my sister as I was only allowed to bring 2 cats with me. So I brought Magnum and Harvey. Then Dec 2008 Harvey disappeared. We did the usual knocking on doors asking people to check their sheds and putting up posters about him but no luck. There is a busy road at the back of us, there is a another garden and house between us and the busy road. I'm hoping that someone just picked him up from the street and took him home as he was a  very friendly cat. It doesn't bare thinking about the worst happening.

So after 7 months we got a new kitten. I didn't want to split up Sebastain or Toffee from my sister as they were settled in with her 2 and it wouldn't be fair to split them as i could only take 1.

He's about 6 weeks old and he has no name just yet.

He looks like he's going to be long haired.

Link to CatChat