Author Topic: Bit of a freaky experience but funny  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
Re: Bit of a freaky experience but funny
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 15:43:14 PM »
Oh you won't see no threads on him yet Sarah as I haven't yet managed to get a piccy of him,but heres a pic of him while he was in his other home :Luv:

I know,I know I need to sort the camera out :evillaugh:

Love me,love my animals.

Offline Sarah (seldom_use)

• Super Cat
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 15:06:16 PM »
i didnt know you had a new addition gwen!!

i'm off to do some hunting through the threads now :evillaugh: i hate missing things >:(

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 12:38:50 PM »
Oliver has shown his usual curiosity at the washer several times but hasn't actually hopped inside as yet.  (Probably he will this afternoon, now I said that :rofl: )
He usually follows me about everywhere, ESPECIALLY when I go to the bathroom where the washer is located, so he is almost always in between my legs while I load the washer.  So it would be very strange if he is not there, so probably I would get suspicious and look inside as well :)

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 11:54:29 AM »
LOL, I have to do the same with the Bengals - its a case of now you see us now you dont :rofl: We have had to put a lock on the tumble drier because Mellika opens it and then when Raffiki goes in she shuts it on him.
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 11:11:53 AM »
Bless him!  When I shut the washing machine door (or the tumble dryer, or anything come to think of it!) I always make sure I can see 2 ginger cats elsewhere first.  I don't even trust myself to look inside and see them so I make sure I know exactly where they are.  Esp that Mosi who's the nosiest cat ever.

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
Bit of a freaky experience but funny
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 11:08:24 AM »
Well as you know I have a new addition to my family,Rameses who is 6 months old and is already a terror,he's already broken two cup coasters and a teapot,don't ask  :evillaugh:

Anyway yesterday as I was getting his pouch he dived into the cupoard,knocking everything over,including the jwb biscuits I keep in there so I had to brush them all up and put them back in the container.

He has this morning however decided it was funny to dive into the washing machine as I was loading it,which ok is funny but what if I one day have to go and answer the phone,don't realise he's in and theres a colours or all black clothing in there,he's black and white you see,I know its a one of chance of that happening but OMG its made me so weary.

:scared:
Love me,love my animals.

Link to CatChat