Author Topic: I really must have MUG stamped on my head!!!  (Read 9780 times)

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
Re: I really must have MUG stamped on my head!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 20:08:01 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

poor little sweetheart
at least now u have her she will get the medical care and attention she needs and at least she will be safe etc

the people sound horrible
throwing stuff at her to get her from under the bed  :censored:thats sick  :censored:
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
I really must have MUG stamped on my head!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 19:57:21 PM »
Had a another call from the guy in the scrapyard telling me about a cat that lived next door above the market place.  He said they were moving and wanted the cat rehoming, he also added on that the cat had a bad ear.  I called down there during work to take a look and the poor cats ear looks ready to pop  :sick:  :sick:  I had a couple of conflicting stories off the owner.........the lad said they'd had her about 8 months, she just turned up and as far as he knows never been spayed.  His mum when I saw her said they'd only had her about a month and her ear only came up yesterday, lying little  :censored:  :censored:  Anyway, picked her up after work, she's approx 4 year old or so they've told me, she's been to see Sean and she has a Haematoma.  He said her ear has been like that for a while and it deffo needs lancing and stitching.  She also has a swelling on her forehead which doesn't seem right but Sean said it could all be related to her ear problems  :sick:  :sick:   She's had an antibiotic jab and an anti inflammatory and she's booked in for Monday to have her ear done, spaying if needed, microchipping and jabs.  Poor little babe is absolutely petrified, she was hiding under the bed when I went to collect her and the lad was throwing stuff at her to get her to come out  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 19:58:42 PM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Link to CatChat