Author Topic: It makes me sad seeing rubbish cat & kitten food on sale  (Read 12577 times)

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
Re: It makes me sad seeing rubbish cat & kitten food on sale
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2009, 11:53:31 AM »
Mine wont touch raw and wont touch human food at all, cept occaisonally a tiny bit of chicken

Oh Beavis likes some human food - last night he showed great enthusiasm for chocolate cake! :shocked:

He also quite likes tinned tuna (but onlu the cheap stuff in water) but his main diet at the moment is Encore. Except the Mackerel one! :tired:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2009, 09:16:23 AM »
I give mine Whiskas and Felix senior - I always buy whichever is on offer and try to mix & match until another offer starts (eg Sainsbury's have Whiskas 2 boxes for £5 right now and they always include senior & kitten in their offers) and make it up with a quality dry food. ATM we have Arden Grange sensitive and RC Renal.

I know Lidl sell a premium one which although is not up with the RC etc is a lot better than the cheap ones but has about 26% chicken. I think it is £1.75 for 1kg. I'm sure Aldi do a version as well. I don't think you can go far wrong with PAH own premium food. I'm pretty sure it will be BOGOF over Easter so about £7.99 for 2 x 2kg bags - works out ecenn cheaper if you buy the bigger bags.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 09:46:57 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2009, 09:11:31 AM »
i think part of the reason people buy those kinds of food is advertising, the latest go-cat advert makes it seem like their indoor dry food is perfect for cats, but you dont see many brands other than the supermarket ones advertising on TV, so people are bound to be drawn to that more - a lot of people think Whiskas is the best you can buy due to their advertising. I have had to start buying Whiskas, as it is the only senior wet food Zi will eat, and she does need senior food for her weight. She is very fussy though, she only ate dry food in teh 17 years before coming here, so every bit of wet food into her is a bonus.
Please spay your cat

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Chiana and Salem
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2009, 01:32:03 AM »
I admit i give mine more dry than wet but thats because mine prefer dry to wet even when they were kittens when they hadnt been introduced to dry they never ate the wet food properly and i dont buy mine the best cat food in the world as im one that cat afford it and i dont buy them the cheapest but we buy dry food that well i think pretty much everyone on here will condem to hell and thats Iams the only reason i do that is its a better quality cat food than go cat and i can also get it cheaper than go cat for instance the go cat senior is £2.50 for 950g where as the iams is £2 for 1kg i know thats not a massive difference but a difference all the same now one of our cats does have health problems but no one can blame it on us these problems were caused before we took her in she is 10 and we have had her nearly 4 years the problem with saying you would rather the cats be in for another six months and get a proper loving family is that would mean that there is no way near enough homes i do try and advise people to go for a little better food wise even if its just to mix with a cheap brand but at the end of the day unless you make the good food cheaper or make it cheaper for people on low incomes then well your always going to see them offer cheap food
The world is a dark place because of negativity so lets brighten it up with some possitivity

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2009, 00:36:06 AM »
Oh good its not just franta the birman then  ;D

Mine wont touch raw and wont touch human food at all, cept occaisonally a tiny bit of chicken

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2009, 00:13:50 AM »
I tried raw feeding , no takers here!

I have a VERY fusy Birman , sometimes its a running battle to get him to eat full stop , so if crappy dried food is what takes his fancy well its better than nothing. I bought some VERY expensive 80% meat food from PAH and he wouldnt touch it. >:(

And as for Joe and Jills - embarrassingly Joe is one of Beavis vets and he wont eat his food either! :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 00:25:51 AM by Kirst »

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2009, 00:13:01 AM »
Susanne are you allowed to be up this late  :rofl: :rofl:

It's friday!  Yes, ok, I'm in work tomorrow but it's saturday work which is only 9-4pm and we do as little as possible on a saturday  ;D  In fact, given that it's my very final day there, I intend to do  :censored: all  :rofl:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2009, 00:11:02 AM »
My cats are showing that they dont like better quality food, in fact they dont like food at all much right now if its wet food!

Susanne are you allowed to be up this late  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2009, 00:07:17 AM »
Good quality food doesn't always cost more.  For example, hi life essentials actually costs less at Asda for a box of 12 pouches than the likes of Felix and Whiskas.  Yet it has a much higher meat content.  Of course, not all cats will eat it and not everyone has an Asda nearby, but it just illustrates the point that it isn't always a case of not being able to afford good quality food.  It's more than likely a case of not knowing the difference.  Lets face it, most people dont' read the labels on their own food, let alone the cat food they buy.

You can get good quality food in supermarkets.  Sainsburys sell Encore and hi life as mentioned (and they do some foil tray stuff in their own range which has something like 14% meat rather than the 4% in whiskas, felix et al).  Tesco sells tesco luxury and tesco finest as well as the foil trays of just nature.  Asda sell the hi life essentials pouches 12 for £2.88 and the small tins at 4 for £1.  And as mentioned, Asda sell hi life essentials which is a very cost effective yet high quality food.

Dry food wise there's Joe and Jill's in Sainsburys (and Tesco?) and most sell Purina One which is better quality than many supermarket brands.  Wilkinsons well hi life dry.

re raw - I don't feed a raw diet, but I do give raw meat as snacks.  Jaffa has raw chicken wings a couple of times a week and they both get pieces of raw meat as snacks quite regularly.  Jaffa absolutely loves it and will cope with large pieces despite the fact that he'd never really had anything like that before the age of about 10!  Mosi who is only 3 likes his pieces small but he is getting better and will now eat pieces that require a fair bit of chewing/tearing apart.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 00:11:48 AM by Susanne (urbantigers) »

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2009, 00:00:50 AM »
I'm really interested in your raw feeding, it's something i dabble in for the dogs, mainly chicken wings/turkey necks for the teeth cleaning properties, as i haven't the time or the stomach to feed raw full time :sick: :shy: what sort of stuff do you give your cats? I've spoken to some people who struggled to get their cats to eat raw too, do yours all happily change from raw to processed?

My lot all loved raw pretty much right from the start, I just gave them small pieces of raw meat to start with and slowly introduced new meats, bones etc. Since I've been feeding raw they've always had some commercial food too, so they don't seem to mind - although they would be happy to have raw all the time I'm sure.

Chicken wings and necks that you give the dogs are good for cats too for the same reason to help keep teeth clean. Mine have chicken wings - some cats will take to bones straight away but others need to start small and work up! I feed chicken, turkey, rabbit mainly, but some beef and lamb too. This is a good site for raw feeding www.catinfo.org , but if you didnt want to mess about making 'recipes' the one that Sheryl mentioned Instincts is quite good - just add to raw meat for a balanced meal, which you used to be able to get from this site http://www.realpetfood.co.uk/ but I've not ordered any for a while and I know there were problems with supplies - but think you can order it direct from the company anyway http://www.felinefuture.com/

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2009, 16:56:42 PM »
I agree, I try not to eat rubbish so I would like my cats to eat well and though I don't buy the ferals the most expensive food I certainly don't buy them the cheap stuff either - they simply wouldn't eat it and they always have treats left from us, we bought them a fish last night from the fish shop (well we buy an extra one for ours each week but they never eat it).  I was only saying to Steve last night if we were to ever move and I couldn't take any ferals I would have to send my neighbour a donation every month for her to buy the fresh meat treats with instructions to chop it up finely and serve at 9.30pm for supper  :shy:  :)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2009, 15:54:45 PM »
My Bengals have raw as well as some processed wet (not at the same time) and for the dry they are on Oijen at the moment but I am in the process of changing to Arden Grange.  My 2 moggies used to look at the raw in disgust but they eat it and love it now.

There is a procuct called TC instincts which you mix with raw meat and it gives all the nutrients etc required - you have to mix a quantity of liver with the meat which is a bit yucky  :sick:
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Beth

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2009, 15:17:57 PM »
Another part of the problem is supermarkets. If I need to buy cat food during the week it comes from Sainsburys down the road from work, they don't seem to sell any high quality wet food,

My Sainsburys has Hi-Life and Encore (same as Applaws) which are better with regard to meat content than many wet foods.

I feed part raw diet and part high meat content wet foods - with cheaper Whiskas supermeat tins on some days. I've never really worked out the cost of raw compared with commercial, when I next make a batch I'll do some proper costings.

I'm really interested in your raw feeding, it's something i dabble in for the dogs, mainly chicken wings/turkey necks for the teeth cleaning properties, as i haven't the time or the stomach to feed raw full time :sick: :shy: what sort of stuff do you give your cats? I've spoken to some people who struggled to get their cats to eat raw too, do yours all happily change from raw to processed?

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2009, 15:08:32 PM »
Another part of the problem is supermarkets. If I need to buy cat food during the week it comes from Sainsburys down the road from work, they don't seem to sell any high quality wet food,

My Sainsburys has Hi-Life and Encore (same as Applaws) which are better with regard to meat content than many wet foods.

I feed part raw diet and part high meat content wet foods - with cheaper Whiskas supermeat tins on some days. I've never really worked out the cost of raw compared with commercial, when I next make a batch I'll do some proper costings.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 15:01:24 PM »
I think BMs kids are older CC - also I think she was being a bit tongue in cheek  :evillaugh:

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2009, 15:00:07 PM »
Yes so do I Mark, but our kids have no choice either, and my kids will always come first over anything.
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 14:52:34 PM »
Whew - I am so relieved that other people can see where I am coming from.  Before I went to the doctor's I was beginning to think it was me. I can understand what BM meant. Our pets can't choose what they eat so it is our responsibility to do our best for them. I did work it out once but when PAH premium is on offer, you can feed a cat for about 20p a day. I am having health problems myself which could be a result of years of poor diet. I feel that I have a responsibility to my animals to do the best for them as they have no choice.

Offline Beth

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2009, 14:42:40 PM »
I am a real stickler for feeding high quality food, that goes for my pets, my son, and for me too. Sadly it's not always relative to the price tag, i know of so many dog owners who happily feed pedigree or bakers thinking they are doing the best for their dogs due to the hefty price tag, same with cats and go-cat/whiskers i suppose. I am a bit of a geek when it comes to working out prices per day of feeding foods, :shy: and IME premium foods can work out much cheaper. I am by no means rich, i am a widowed parent with a young son and no income of my own, but when it comes to budgeting they are one of the biggest considerations i have. Same with feeding myself and my son, i buy pure ingredients and do a lot of cooking, i feel you only get out what you put in. Often the money you save by feeding a cheap food will be eaten up by vets bills trying to sort out the iresulting stomach upsets, flakey skin, gunky eyes etc. anyway!

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2009, 14:27:03 PM »
strangely i feel more responsible for my pets wellbeing than for my kids. 

What  :-:

So if it were a choice, your kids were in danger and so was the cat, which one would you save! My goodness thats really shocking to hear.
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2009, 14:13:11 PM »
that is the thing bryony - it is easy to forget not everyone is the same as us!!!  my cats won't eat nice food anyway, Amber is currently loving PAH own brand in gravy who knows what that is made from!

Offline Bryony84

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Amber and Chilli
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2009, 14:09:57 PM »
Another part of the problem is supermarkets. If I need to buy cat food during the week it comes from Sainsburys down the road from work, they don't seem to sell any high quality wet food, I generally will buy felix from there. I A lot of people probably assume that the food on offer in sainsburys is a good enough quality for their cat. We have had cats all my life and I had never heard of natures menu, applaws etc, because mum would buy the cat food at sainsburys and we didn't have a PAH nearby. I didn't discover high quality food until I joined Purrs.

As far as the 66p biscuits go, I would never consider feeding my cats solely on them, but I do buy them sometimes as they love them and I will give a small amount every so often along with their normal food.

http://furrytripod.wordpress.com/ : Casper's tripod blog and sponsorship page

Offline Pudding

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2009, 13:14:57 PM »
I thought Bozita, Port21, Animonda and the like were medications when I first saw the names! Something to do with lack of advertiseing and exposure - not to mention availability.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2009, 12:21:55 PM »
I don't think it should be wrong to express an opinion about cat food quality on an animal welfare forum -

It is not wrong to express an opinion. I fully understand your views especially as we in rescue sometimes have to pick up the pieces that have been caused simply because a little one has received a poor quality diet over a period of time.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
  • RIP My beloved boys Bertie, Oscar & Edgar
  • Slave to: Nina & Rio
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2009, 11:16:49 AM »
Ofcourse you can express an opinion about quality of food but to say that

I just think if you want to have animals, do it properly or not at all.

Is a very poweful statement and not just about expressing a view on food but actually saying that people who feed cheap food are not worthy of having the cat, I was merely trying to point out there is an awaful lot more to cat ownership than what a cat gets fed and we shouldnt be trying to judge a home on it either!
Love from Rachael & fur babies Nina & Rio

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Always loved, never forgotten

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 10:32:33 AM »
I agree but at the same time, I don't think it should be wrong to express an opinion about cat food quality on an animal welfare forum - if so, maybe I am in the wrong place. A lot of experts agree that decent food helps avoid health problems down the line. It's a scientific fact. Often at bank holidays, PAH sell their premium dry food BOGOF. Also you need less of good quality food so it can be done on a budget with some planning.

My cats also get Whiskas and Felix but I try to balance it out by giving them some nutritious food.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 11:06:16 AM by Mark »

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2009, 10:16:58 AM »
I don't think anyone should feel guilty about feeding their pets

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 09:58:55 AM »
I agree with Caledonia and Pudding its not always possible to buy the expensive stuff,i lost my job before xmas and as i live alone with a hefty mortgage i have to watch the pennies  and altho i may go without my babes dont even tho it may only be Go Cat (which they do like ) ive tried others but they prefer either whiskas or go cat,but there is nothing wrong with them they are healthy and have good coats and i think any cat would rather have this JUNK and a loving home then be kept in a pen etc for months on end just so they can be fed the very best >:(
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2009, 09:42:39 AM »
I wish I could get mine to eat better food, they once had some of the feral's Whiskas and will not tough anything else since, Byron will occasionally have a lick but that's it.  My cat's can have what they want but that is all they want.  Schui used to eat bits of whatever meat we had had for his supper but when he got ill last year he stopped and since will eat nothing but Whisas - maybe that's all he can smell as he has sinus problems but he won't eat strong smelling fish because he won't touch anything with texture.  Byron still occasionally has other things but the ferals eat the rest.  My sister bought them a bag full of different pate type foods as they have no teeth but the ferals are eating all that, we do have alot of ferals to feed so I don't buy the expensive food for them but they all look very well fed and healthy and we've not lost any apart from the one recently with the leg which wouldn't heal.  I bought some Applaws to try on Saturday but they won't touch that either  :(
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2009, 08:41:16 AM »
I did say buy cheap food to tide her over. When I adopted Kylie, at the time, Purina were the CP sponsor. They said to me that a free box of Go-cat came with every cat but they don't recommend it at all as it is poor quality nutrition.

http://cats.about.com/od/catfoodandnutrition/tp/How-to-Choose-Cat-Food.htm
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 09:00:29 AM by Mark »

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2009, 01:29:36 AM »
I was refering to a diffrent post Caledonia and I agree with you

Ah yes the other thread about the lady with no pet food....being encouraged to buy the cheap stuff, the same cheap stuff being berated here!  :Crazy:

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Offline Pudding

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2009, 01:15:22 AM »
I was refering to a diffrent post Caledonia and I agree with you

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009, 00:59:29 AM »
I just think if you want to have animals, do it properly or not at all. It's no different to giving kids McDonalds every day. I used to worked with someone that used to go on holiday all the time but fed his cat aldi value biscuits. He assured me the cat loved them  :tired: - It had no choice  >:( - He would go away for a week and just leave 4 big bowls of dry food and water out. This wasn't even someone who was hard up. His job was fairly well paid and the house was left to him one of the reasons he could afford to go away every 6 weeks.

I would rather a cat went to a loving home with a person that cared about it and gave it care and affection and if they dont have money or dont know better and feed their cat the cheap stuff then I would rather the cat had that than spend 6 months more in a rescue or pen waiting for an owner who fed the right kind of food!

Some people genuinley don't know any better - Go cat is Purina for instance and whilst I have never used it as I know its not great a lot of people see the Purina symbol (and there very recent decent advert for indoor cats) and buy it because they dont know any better!

At the end of the day a cat is surely better in a home with love, warmth and a bed with rubbsh food than in a pen or rescue waiting on someone that can afford to give it Royal Canin but doesnt give two hoots about paying it any attention!

Surely?

« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 01:26:45 AM by caledonia »

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Offline Pudding

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2009, 00:36:20 AM »
I buy Sainsburys cat biscuits and their clumping cat litter. No jokes please about telling one from the other. Like McDonalds, cat biscuits, any cat biscuits, are only part of the diet.  Yes, Lettuce like the 'posh' stuff but she also likes the 'crap'. And the litter is good value.

I would be careful though, about one post saying to buy any cat food and another suggesting you buy the more expensive. Maybe the lady who called for help feeding her cats couldn't afford the more expensive one but didn't want her cat to eat 'junk'. Admittedly I would usually buy the best I could afford, provided Lettuce would eat it and if she likes a bit of junk food occasionally go for it. But for some people 66p is all they can afford

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 18:56:08 PM »
I wish our diet was as well balanced and thought out as the cats' - we would be glowing with health instead of grey-faced and flatulent  :evillaugh:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 17:26:08 PM »
Apparantly they cover them with chemicals that attract the cat/kitten to eat them because of the smell  :sick:

All dry food is sprayed with 'digest' to make it palatable or cats wouldnt eat it  :sick:

I think the problem is that alot of people do feed their children a mc d's equivalent in the form of oven chips, burgers, fish fingers and the dreaded microwave meals so the pets stand no chance  :tired:

I feed me that lol

Offline Bonkers Mad!!!

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Lupus, Jack, Fat Andy, Milky,Shenzy, Ollie, Teddy bear, Jemima Spider, Socks, Sam, Merlin, Mouse and Smudge
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 14:39:27 PM »
i'm quite happy to feed my kids rubbish but not my animals.  strangely i feel more responsible for my pets wellbeing than for my kids.  if the kids dont like it they can butter off and eat elsewhere but i'd be devastated if my cats left home to eat somewhere else.
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods;  they have not forgotten this  - Terry Pratchett

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 14:28:27 PM »
Apparantly they cover them with chemicals that attract the cat/kitten to eat them because of the smell  :sick:

All dry food is sprayed with 'digest' to make it palatable or cats wouldnt eat it  :sick:

I think the problem is that alot of people do feed their children a mc d's equivalent in the form of oven chips, burgers, fish fingers and the dreaded microwave meals so the pets stand no chance  :tired:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 14:04:32 PM »
I just think if you want to have animals, do it properly or not at all. It's no different to giving kids McDonalds every day. I used to worked with someone that used to go on holiday all the time but fed his cat aldi value biscuits. He assured me the cat loved them  :tired: - It had no choice  >:( - He would go away for a week and just leave 4 big bowls of dry food and water out. This wasn't even someone who was hard up. His job was fairly well paid and the house was left to him one of the reasons he could afford to go away every 6 weeks.

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 14:04:07 PM »
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 13:55:30 PM »
The value bags of biscuit always make me cringe, god knows how you get a cat to eat it!

Link to CatChat