Author Topic: What are our furries getting for Christmas?  (Read 9900 times)

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
Re: What are our furries getting for Christmas?
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2008, 18:20:15 PM »
Oh yeah we always have a seafood platter,  then a mini meat buffet for the cats , keeps them off the table when we are eating ours lol

Always makes me laugh when Harry (its always Harry) jumps up on  the chair and you just see his head like the place had been set for him  :rofl:

I have a mixture, only Ollie likes catnip, Macey will not chase lazers, and only Harry and Lyla do get worked up about toys. I would love something that could be used in tha garden with them, what I dont know  :-:
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2008, 17:45:40 PM »
Winston has got a heat pad from ebay , as he was the only one who hasn''t got one -now they will all have heated beds if it gets cold .
There is also a collection of catnip cigars and little sardine toys for xmas day for all of them -turky slice each  and prawns for Winston -the others don''t like them .
All in all they have had a pretty good year as regarding presents anyway - 4 new beds- (2 heated,- bought with a £50 win i had and i spent it on the cats !!) new large scratching post, and extra large heat pad coming hopefully in the next few days , cat nip toys and lots of good food, vet care , love and kisses and cuddles.

Also , nearly forgot , someone is making a raised feeder for them - the guy hasn''t been very well , so won''t get it till after xmas now -so also a new years present too.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 17:47:52 PM by bunglycat »

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2008, 17:43:30 PM »
Having put Maxy boy through so many blood tests this year, and will be the same next year, I've bought him a nice play tunnel, and an undercover mousy, toghether with the stocking he won on here, and Minimopsical's crackers, so he's going to be well and truly spoilt this year  :Luv: :shy:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2008, 17:21:10 PM »
Jaffa is getting undercover mouse that his meowmy won for him in the Purrs auction.  Mosi is getting the catit senses toy (only got two thirds of it at the moment but will give him an iou for the remainder!).  He's also getting a cat cube which I won for him in the auction.  It's Mosi's birthday on christmas eve so that's why he appears to be getting more than Jaffa.  They will both get some treats too and some turkey on christmas day  ;D  I've bought some of that turkey gravy from PAH so it will be interesting to see if they like that, given that most of the other Purrs puds seem to hate it!  But best of all, they will get their meowmy at home for 2 whole days over christmas  ;D

Offline Kucinta

• Adult Cat
  • Milo & Remy
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2008, 16:58:26 PM »
If they get arrive here in time, then my boys will have a pair of the pop up play cubes from the Purrs shop.

I'm also planning to try the Flinga Stringa thingy from PAH if I can get up there later tomorrow.  (The boys have their annual check up /boosters/micro chip check session at the vets tomorrow am - not sure if I'll be fit for anything after that!)

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2008, 16:55:04 PM »
depends on how fussy they are about the accomodation at the other end  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They say they dont mind as long as its sun,sun and more sun :evillaugh: :evillaugh:  oh and plenty of yummy food :innocent:

tell them Tasmania has a similar climate to England ... not so much with the sun ... :(

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2008, 16:48:46 PM »
Mine get the same every year

My Christmas Promise to them:

There will be turkey on the menu for the wonderful rescues at Paws Inn, as always it will be lovingly prepared and served in the usual dishes, in the same old pens as it is year after year after year.
There will be lots of the usual cuddles and the usual apologies that we haven’t found the purr fect home yet along with the same old hope that a home will turn up in the New Year.
Christmas carols I’m sure will be in abundance as the cats sit idly listening to the same old Classical FM that they listen to day in and day out.
There’s a limit to what will fit in a Cat Pen, no room for a tree which they would all love to climb and batter the gaily coloured baubles  around. Just the same old scratching posts and usual ball along with a new catnip toy.
No freedom to choose a trip to the great outdoors in search of a mouse or to slip and slide on the frost underfoot; no chance to chase that fallen leaf that teasingly  dances outside of the door, No chance of having the luxury of choosing which lap to adorn, or whose bed to pounce on at  5 in the morn.

As I ponder whether Santa has forgotten these beautiful felines at this special time ,I look back on last year and realise
The Best are always Kept till Last.

So to each and every one of my precious little charges I promise the same old thing to you as I’ve done to others every year ,you will be in your purr fect  home for Christmas with a lap and a tree next year.

Doesnt seem 2 minutes since I posted this last year, but I know it is because every single cat except one that was Penned last Christmas now has that Purrfect home. The one still with us is Milly a feral,no longer in a Pen but it seems she has chosen us.

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2008, 16:44:37 PM »
depends on how fussy they are about the accomodation at the other end  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They say they dont mind as long as its sun,sun and more sun :evillaugh: :evillaugh:  oh and plenty of yummy food :innocent:
Love me,love my animals.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2008, 16:30:37 PM »
Mine have got: 2 tins of "posh" cat meat each, a bag of "posh" cat biscuit/treat type dried food, a new reflective breakaway collar each and about five assorted toys that would fit in their stockings! Think that's it.... :innocent:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 16:07:19 PM »
Well the toys I won in the auction have all been destroyed  :-[

Last year I got them a crinkle tunnel and tree, so dont really know how to top that with something small  :-:

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 16:05:50 PM »

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 16:02:06 PM »
a free all-expenses-paid  trip to Australia... ;D

Mine are asking if you got any spare tickets? :shify: :shify:
Love me,love my animals.

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 15:59:20 PM »
a free all-expenses-paid  trip to Australia... ;D

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 15:56:48 PM »
They are having a whiskas stocking to share :-[
Love me,love my animals.

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 15:53:03 PM »
Well I am my mothers daughter and can't keep a secret or gift for very long but have managed to put away the honeysuckle goodies I won in the auction so he will be getting those to play with on Christmas day. He will also be getting his favourite M&S cat food for breakfast and dinner.

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
What are our furries getting for Christmas?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 15:49:22 PM »
Well I have got my cats nothing yet ,  :naughty: So I am stuck for ideas as what to get them cos I think they have everything they need, although if they could talk Im sure they would say different lol

So what have you bought your little Prince/ Princess for Christmas this year?

Link to CatChat