Author Topic: Microwave heatpad: natural wheat bag to keep cats/their slaves warm this winter  (Read 2701 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
I got one of those and used to kep my toes warm with it  ;D

great result  ;D

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
It arrived today, it smells gorgeous, I think I'll be sleeping with this. :Luv2:
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline swampmaxmum

• Super Cat
  • SwampMax happy on their sunny French balcon 05!
I posted it off this morning but the PO had initially got their p&p on this wrong - in fact it cost £2.30 to post second class, not £5.68 which Mrs Dozy-Too-Busy told me the other day (I was posting other stuff to France so guess she got mixed up but  :(). Don't want you to be out of pocket.  I will pm you. I got proof of postage.

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
Money transferred from private account to Eight Lives account, item can be posted.  Will pm you my address.  Thank you for your support.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
 :win bid:

Congratulations Lesley. You’re the winner with a final bid of £10.68 including P & P all to be paid to Lesley.

Please see the thread “How to pay your auction money to Lesley”

Please contact lswampmaxmum via email on their profile or by Private Message with the name of the item/s you have won  and the address you would like the item sent to. The money must be paid to Lesley before the item is sent from the auctioneer.

Please post on this thread once you have sent the money off to Lesley for confirmation. Thanks.

For the auctioneer

Thanks for auctioning the item and for covering the postage cost so more funds go to Lesley.

It's the auctioneer’s responsibility to guarantee the auctioned item is posted to the winning bidder.

The winning bidder must pay Lesley the winning bid before you send off the auction item. Please wait until a post is made on the item thread saying the winner has paid.

Please could you post confirmation on this thread when you have posted the item to the winner. Thanks

• Purrrrrfect Cat
brumppppppppp

• Purrrrrfect Cat
bump

• Purrrrrfect Cat
 :auction 2:

Lesley £5

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
sounds lovely wish I had a microwave

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
£5.00

Offline swampmaxmum

• Super Cat
  • SwampMax happy on their sunny French balcon 05!
Brand new, still plastic wrapped microwaveable wheatbag warmer from the Natural Wheatbag company - just the thing to keep felines and their slaves warm and cosy this winter. Warm it up in the microwave for 2 mins, put it on your lap under a blanket, install feline of choice and listen to the purrs. Scented with lavender for extra relaxation. Warning: someone else will have to get up to make Feline's food, tea etc.....
The bag is checked in colour as in the amazon link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Natural-Wheat-Bag-Pillows-Orange/dp/B000NHVKHM/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&m=A1LW725R7JKRKE&s=generic&qid=1196719067&sr=1-15

Postage is standard Royal Mail small packet £5.68 (UK).  The purrfect slave & kitty present!

I have a mobile phone photo which is too large to post here which I can send anyone who wants it. The photo in the link above is of the bag unwrapped.

Link to CatChat