Author Topic: Bengal feeding requirements  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Bengal feeding requirements
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 21:08:45 PM »
You do have to watch for tummy upsets - when Gail got her third, he had to have RC sensitivity for the majority of hte first year of his life. It is the demanding personality that means I will have to admire from afar, I am too used to my nice sedate oldies!!
Please spay your cat

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 21:04:11 PM »
Hi Jackspratt,

If you want to drop me a PM, happy to answer any and all of your questions.  Feeding requirements are not too different to moggies but I do supplement my lot with some raw and cooked meats.  The boys in particular have big appetites but also have delicate tummys (bengal breed characteristic).

I would say the biggest difference you need to be aware of is personality.  They can be fairly demanding and you need to be prepared for that.  Happy to chat you through.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 20:22:47 PM »
Linda will best answer this but she did tell me the boys had 3 pouches each a day, and chicken...so not sure, but not a regular moggy diet

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Bengal feeding requirements
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 20:18:44 PM »
Are they any different to moggy feeding requirements? Just want to find out as much as possible about things like this in case it is possible to give the little girl on rescue and rehoming somewhere.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Link to CatChat