Author Topic: Revenge!  (Read 1933 times)

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
Re: Revenge!
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 08:56:59 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 23:51:56 PM »
Lol Helen, trying to decipher your cat speak just made me laugh out loud in the office :rofl:

Keep the tongue completely rigid in the bottom of your mouth, bend over whilst rummaging in a pot on the cabinet with your arm through the legs and under the tummy of one cat standing on the cabinet and say 'Mind out LuLu, Mummy needs to get Ri-Ri's collar *picks up wrong collar* no - not that one, that your collar bollar'

It will sound just like this

Minb out Wu Wu , Mummy meeds pu bet Ri-Ri's pollar *picks up wrong collar* mo - mot mat wun, mhat's your pollar boller' 

and a large droplet of drool may come sploshing out of your mouth to the unsuspecting cat on the ground below  :evillaugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 23:25:48 PM »
Lol Helen, trying to decipher your cat speak just made me laugh out loud in the office :rofl:

Keep the tongue completely rigid in the bottom of your mouth, bend over whilst rummaging in a pot on the cabinet with your arm through the legs and under the tummy of one cat standing on the cabinet and say 'Mind out LuLu, Mummy needs to get Ri-Ri's collar *picks up wrong collar* no - not that one, that your collar bollar'

It will sound just like this

Minb out Wu Wu , Mummy meeds pu bet Ri-Ri's pollar *picks up wrong collar* mo - mot mat wun, mhat's your pollar boller' 

and a large droplet of drool may come sploshing out of your mouth to the unsuspecting cat on the ground below  :evillaugh:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2008, 17:28:50 PM »

same here!   :Crazy: :rofl:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 15:54:19 PM »
I'm sorry but that made me giggle  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 15:29:10 PM »

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 10:04:34 AM »
:sick: :evillaugh:

Maybe I should try the same tactics with Willow  :shify:

:sick: :sick: ....And maybe not! :evillaugh: ;)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 09:47:41 AM »
my latest foster Sam is supposed to be a 14-week old black kitten (had his jabs and chipped by owner but looks no more than 8 weeks in size) has been here for 5 days and insists on suckling my neck or ear. I live with constant dribble on my neck and look as though i have a very passionate love life!!

i might just try that later. I was thinking of renaming him Vlad. >:(

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 09:32:57 AM »
 :sick: :evillaugh:

Maybe I should try the same tactics with Willow  :shify:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Revenge!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 09:28:28 AM »
Riley, as much as I love him, has one very annoying habit - he's a dribbler! He always comes to bed at night and has a super snuggle which involves him losing huge amounts of fluid, he likes to drip huge droplets on me, smear dribble over me by rubbing his head against me or alternatively shaking his head like a dog.

Anyway, I was letting the boys out this morning and Lu was stood in the way of the pot where I keep their collars (they only wear them outside).  I said in my best crazy cat lady voice (which involves keeping the tongue completely still and changing each word to sound nothing like the original  :evillaugh:) I said' Minb out Wu Wu , Mummy meeds pu bet Ri-Ri's pollar *picks up wrong collar* mo - mot mat wun, mhat's your pollar boller'  as I did this a huuuuge droplet of my own dribble sploshed on Riley's head  :rofl:

Just editing to add this as just re-read this and it makes me sound like a drooling monster, I'd like to point out that I was bent over trying to get the collar out of the pot hence the dribble falling out of my mouth whilst making crazy cat lady sounds  :evillaugh:  I am perfectly capable of making crazy cat lady sounds without dribbling when I'm upright  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 11:28:45 AM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen »

Link to CatChat