Cat General > General Cat Chat

Female Cat Spraying

<< < (2/2)

Stuart:
Hi Folks, it is I, I haven't left  :evillaugh:

tho it has been a while  8)

Ok, wee update on the Madam known as Rosie, basically she has turned into a female version of Robbie, out most of the time, when she is home, just sleeps, she has fairly made herself known to the other neighborhood cats and made it perfectly clear that the presence of other cats will not be tolerated  >:(

I haven't seen her fighting and she has yet to come home with scratches/scabs etc, but by jove she can scream  :shocked: I haven't heard her in a while tho next doors Bella still frequent's the garden  :shify:

Rocky our Lhasa Apso is a little shite and will chase Rosie at any given opportunity, I keep telling Rosie to stop running and he will stop, but I think she likes the chase  ;D stupid dog...

anyway, we come to the main point for this post, I was in the garden not 20 minutes ago and observed Rosie spraying against a fence (like a boy)  :shocked:
I didn't know they could do that, this makes me worry tho, is she just simply marking her territory or is she on heat  :scared: although I asked the question multiple times if she was dressed, I never actually got an answer... I'm guessing they would act different if they were on heat? yowling and such, thankfully, I've not seen any strange behaviour  :briggin:

Picture of Rosie checking over the fence  :evillaugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version