Author Topic: Would like to donate a dog crate?  (Read 1561 times)

Offline Willow

• Adult Cat
Re: Would like to donate a dog crate?
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 16:40:55 PM »
Thanks for picking it up fluffybunny.

Willow sends his sympathy to Blue

Offline fluffybunny

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Geoffrey and Milly
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 17:44:28 PM »
Many thanks Willow - I've now collected this crate and it looks as if it's first occupant will be a beautiful boy called 'Blue', who thanks to this extra indoor accommodation can be booked in to have his plums snipped off this week  :evillaugh:

Offline Willow

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 21:20:26 PM »
Hi Sneakie,

It does collapse........but I should let you all know now that it will be housing fluffy bunnies in future  ;D  I've now been in PM contact with fluffybunny and it will be hopping off to it's new home shortly.

:thanks:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 20:42:55 PM »
Where abouts in Essex are you and how soon do you need to get rid of this? Or I should say how long can you wait?

Does it collapse?

Offline fluffybunny

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Geoffrey and Milly
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 15:30:38 PM »
If no-one else wants it, I foster for a rabbit rescue who would definitely be able to make use of it for keeping bunnies in indoors after operations etc. I'm just to the North of Chelmsford so should be able to get to you to collect sometime.  Please PM me if you don't get any other kitty-rescue takers and would consider donating it for bunnies instead!

Offline Beth

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 15:01:41 PM »
Wish you were a bit closer, i'm hoping to get a crate with a view to fostering in the near future but it's too far from me unfortunately. :innocent:

Offline Willow

• Adult Cat
Would like to donate a dog crate?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 14:55:33 PM »
Hi all,

Haven't been on here for ages...I'd kind of got addicted and had to go cold turkey.  However, the Willow clan are still in great shape and say "HI"

We're on the move soon, and I'm trying (failing?) to declutter.  I have a medium size dog crate which I got when we had two tiny kittens.  They were in it for about a week and since then it's been taking up space in the summerhouse. 

I could freecycle it, or take it to a charity shop, but I'm actually wondering how I could find out if there's anyone who would really appreciate it locally (I'm in mid/north Essex) before giving it away to a 'faceless' organisation.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Link to CatChat