Author Topic: My overenthusiastic mouser  (Read 994 times)

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Re: My overenthusiastic mouser
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 21:57:56 PM »
Brought us another one this evening! It made an escape bid down the drainage outlet on the balcony and Chilli rocketed down to try and get it, poor little butter. Don't think she found it again, sh appeared to come back empty handed.

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 19:16:14 PM »
Luckily she has to ask to be let in and that means she can't bring them in, that's the last thing I need, a live mouse running around the flat!

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 19:12:56 PM »
I'm so glad mine don't bring them in as it is one of the few things a hate about cats  :(

DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
My overenthusiastic mouser
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 19:09:15 PM »
I am very impressed with her abilities but she really needs to stop bringing me and Dave mice now, this is the fifth one since Saturday (that I know of). She brings them up alive, then meows for Dave to come look what she's got. She's sadistic to the highest order, she plays with them for ages before putting them out of their misery but I can see they are too badly injured for any of my rescue attempts to make better. She's a cruel cruel little lady!

Below is the current offering.

Link to CatChat