Author Topic: Waitrose/Ocado  (Read 968 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Waitrose/Ocado
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 19:18:04 PM »
Thanks - There must be some kind of first order discount knocking around so I will have a hunt around  :)
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline fluffybunny

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Geoffrey and Milly
Re: Waitrose/Ocado
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 18:35:12 PM »
Don't know if prices are different, I would expect they possibly are as Ocado is a 'partner' taking stock from a warehouse so not exactly waitrose. 

Also on ocado delivery, prices vary from 0 to £6 depending on what delivery slot you pick.  You have to order over £75 to be able get it free though, if you order under 75 there's a minimum charge of £3 (and up to £6 depending on what slot you pick).

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Waitrose/Ocado
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 16:26:56 PM »
Are online prices different to shop ones.

Felix senior is 2 for £5.58 online but I thought it was £5 instore?

Also, ages ago, I got an email saying I could get £15 off first order but the link is dead now. Anyone know of any other offers?

One more thing, is it free delivery over a certain amount?

Thanks  :)
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat