Author Topic: food in gravy  (Read 995 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: food in gravy
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 15:57:40 PM »
Tesco own in gravy aren't bad (min 16%) but loads of gravy in them. Not bad if you feed good dry with them.
[/color]

Or maybe put a couple of ounces of roast beef and a yorkshire pudding with it!!  :evillaugh: :naughty: :Luv2: :rofl:

Sorry guys, I couldn't resist that one - you know it doesn't take a lot to set me off!!!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 18:10:48 PM »
Tesco own in gravy aren't bad (min 16%) but loads of gravy in them. Not bad if you feed good dry with them.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 16:36:40 PM »
Nutro pouches are gravyrific but not amazingly high meat and out of stock in some places. Yarrah tins in particular the beef flavour have alot of juice, again not amazingly meaty but better. 14% off the top of my head so better than you average 4% oh and yarrah is organic so good quality.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
food in gravy
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 14:17:59 PM »
any recommendations for a half decent wet food in gravy, I think I may have found something that Amber likes but its pretty low meat and wondered if there was anything with a bit more meat I could try her on

Link to CatChat