Author Topic: Snooch the serial killer!  (Read 967 times)

Offline tigerbaby

• Super Cat
Re: Snooch the serial killer!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 19:39:42 PM »
Jameson is the Surrey Warrior Lord. He has caught a mouse every day for the past 2 weeks now, and the birds he catches are sometimes bigger than him. He really shows no mercy, and I've cried many a times when we've had to finish off what he has started.....  :(
Oh well, he is just being a cat! What can I say??
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 01:46:43 AM »
My two big cats are the leaders of the pack in Wales and afraid small furry things are common as presents in my houese and sadly most have died with shock.

Sasa specially likes birds and watched her sneaking up on a thrush yesterday , with hand on door handle in case she got too close. Luckily she decided to stop sneakin and run too early and the thrush flew out od reach laughin at her.

Its just what cats do and nothing you can do about it.

ccmacey

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 00:07:40 AM »
My Harry is Birdman of the North  :evillaugh: He loves killing, and yes it will go on, forever!

He has also taught his lil sis to do the same, so I have the pair of them doing it.

I have had 2 birds today and a new lodger Harry brought home last night and its living in my kitchen, a mouse lol

This is very normal for cats, all cats do hunt but some just more than others.

Offline Rachel(Rachette)

• Adult Cat
Snooch the serial killer!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 16:20:41 PM »
Hey there everybody, i haven't been able to get on the forum for ages now, due to work demands & him indoors hogging the pc!!!
 :1st place: to all the winners of cat contest, all beautiful babes :Luv2:

Just thought i'd share my ickle girls new found pastime...she is the first cat i've had that has brought LIVE pressies home for me! It started 1 weekend in may when we had visitors & i had 3 birds in 1 weekend all in the early hours, shes chasing them around the flat, i'm chasing her (in pjs & my yellow rubber gloves...why?..i have no idea!), squealing everytime the bird flew anywhere near me, it was like a scene from Benny Hill :rofl: :rofl: And i'm not joking but since then shes brought in a bird or a mole..always alive at least once or twice a day at least every other day! soon the wildlife experts are going to be blaming her for the lack of wildlife in the southwest!!! I have managed to save the majority of them but i'm sure shes addicted to it...i have been & got her a collar now, i didn't really want her to have 1 but with these new safety 1's i feel better about it....& the fact that him indoors has fallen out of love with her because he sees her as being cruel :(

I'd love to hear other tales of pressie giving furbabes  ;D

Link to CatChat