Author Topic: Zooplus payments - online bank transfer?  (Read 1580 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Zooplus payments - online bank transfer?
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 08:35:03 AM »
I was confused the other week as to pay by Visa debit, I had to use the credit card option rather than the debit card one  :Crazy:

Which reminds me I need to do an order today.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Zooplus payments - online bank transfer?
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 23:30:52 PM »
Payment via bank transfer is really common in Germany, I'm fairly sure your bank will charge for a transfer to a non UK account but looking at Zooplus it almost implies they will cover the fees as it says they will not cover fees charged for other types of foreign bank transfer

Please note:
Your bank's regular domestic bank transfer fees are only valid for standard EU bank transfers. For a standard EU bank transfer, you must enter the IBAN (international bank account number) and BIC (bank identifer code) of the recipients bank. Bank fees charged for other types of foreign bank transfers will not be covered by zooplus.

They've started taking Maestro (switch) too so I'm very pleased about that  ;D
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 23:31:23 PM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen »

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Zooplus payments - online bank transfer?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 23:16:46 PM »
I notice in the terms and conditions under payment options it says you can pay by "our online bank transfer facility".  Anyone know what this is or used it?  Are they referring to paypal?  Or is there a way you can pay by a direct transfer?  Just wondering.

Link to CatChat