Author Topic: Xanthe is becoming more affectionate  (Read 1223 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Xanthe is becoming more affectionate
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 21:27:11 PM »
You are lucky to have each other by the sound of it. My Smudge is 13 and he's been missing since Sept 2007, he has never sat on my lap in all that time.  Even when I gave him prawns he would never come on my lap.  He sleeps on the pillow next to mine and cuddles up to me on the floor in front of the fire but no lap!

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Catjane

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 11:34:19 AM »
Yeah, I reckon it's a bit of all three, although the spaying was probably the strongest factor.  It's so lovely when they decide to get closer to you, isn't it?  Sabby was a horrible kitten, totally uninterested, but once he'd had his bits done, he at least started doing little head butts for me :)

Offline lucy

• Hero Cat
  • Xanthe
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 10:39:02 AM »
I think all cats who own Purrs people have a pretty good life!

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 10:36:36 AM »
probably a combination of all three by the sounds of it - lucky Zanthe to be so spoiled!! :Luv:

Offline lucy

• Hero Cat
  • Xanthe
Xanthe is becoming more affectionate
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 10:31:44 AM »
Xanthe has always liked being around us, having lots of attention and games,  and sleeps on our bed, but has not been a lap cat. Recently though she has begun sitting on me -   :wow: - but I don't know whether she is maturing, it is because she has just been spayed or because I have been feeding her treats! :evillaugh: 

Link to CatChat