Lost & Found Cats > Found Cat/s

found black and white cat female cat, notts/derby

(1/5) > >>

Corporal Smokey:
Sorry, only just seen this thread. I hope I'm far too late to help and all cats are returned to their rightful slaves and snoozing on their sofas but let me know if there's anything I can do. I live in Derbyshire and work in Nottingham OH works in Loughborough and has contact wth a rescue there too. I've just checked our latest CP lost and found list but it's slightly out of the area.

I know the vets' in Donington, they're really nice and they deal with a lot of cats around the area.

I'm so sorry I didn't help sooner but if you are still missing cats or "finding" them from Loughborough up to Chesterfield, let me know and I'll tell as many people as I can  ;D

claire30:
wish someone would find my baby, thank god for people around like you to take care of our lost ones, goodness knows what would happen with out
thanks for takin her on behalf of her!

snarf:
just had someone call me to ask if she was dave, not daves owner just a caring someone. its giving me faith in the general public again :)

snarf:
saw you, so have i, and mentioning her collar.
that explains why i had a phonecall from daves owners asking for a mrs wood  :evillaugh: i thought thered been a mix up somewhere! must remember i am mrs wood, must remember im mrs wood

there could have been more info in it, but at least its a start, and it might be noticed by the owner or someone that knows them.
id like to point out i am not known for taking in strays. shes only the 2nd.... well in my adult life.... i sound like a nutter  :rofl:

Sam (Fussy_Furball):
Woo Hoo that's the article .. however it doesn't really contain much info does it.  I have posted a comment about the importance of microchipping.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version