Lost & Found Cats > Found Cat/s

Found, gorgeous grey female cat, Flintshire

(1/5) > >>

Dawn (DiddyDawn):
I'm not even sure she is a Burmese and I don't think we have a Burmese breeder locally but not sure.......I emailed her picture to Sean and he thinks she's a moggie but a gorgeous one  :Luv:  :Luv:  If she does belong to someone, they've not really tried finding her as I've reported her as found to all my local rescues, the CP and the RSPCA.  If I wasn't so over run with cats/kittens at the moment I would keep her longer in the hope someone would get in touch.  Whatever happens with her, she'll get a fab home and she'll be loved and wanted  :Luv:  :Luv: 

Nick (Peanut & Boo):
nooooooooo you can't keep her Dawn hee hee .  :) ;)
Are there any Burmese breeders local to you ?  may be the cat might have been bought locally and there is sure to be a pedigree record . Not sure how you'd tell one burmese from another lol  but they might be able to supply a list of possible owners based on geographical area age and sex .

Dawn (DiddyDawn):
I've now put Nikita on my homing page....I would love to keep her longer but sadly I am inundated at the moment and I've had her a month now and no one has come forward.  I've just had a lady on the phone who's seen her picture and she thinks she's beautiful  :)  She's going to call round in a couple of days to see her, and she may also be considering a couple of kittens as well.  She lives out in the country which will be perfect so watch this space  :shify:

Ralph's mum (angie):
 :Luv: she looks a wee gem.

Hope someone comes forward soon to claim her,  she looks comfy where she is though,  :hug:  Good Luck

Angie x

Felix (Caroline):
GOODLUCK :hug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version