Lost & Found Cats > Found Cat/s

FOUND: 2 CATS, COULD HAVE COME FROM ANYWHERE. PLEASE LOOK!

(1/2) > >>

indiecat:

--- Quote from: Dawn (DiddyDawn) on January 11, 2008, 18:45:27 PM ---Has Sue at mymoggy been informed?  I really hope whatever if both owners aren't found, they end up together bless them  :'(  Indiecat, isn't there any way they could be caught and if their owners aren't found, they could be rehomed together?

--- End quote ---

Hi Dawn
Sue at mymoggy has both cats advertised on her home page, and has written that both cats have travelled.   
I think they both have been trapped before they came to the centre (or attempts were made to trap them), as they will not go into traps under any circumstances, and in fact cannot be approached at all, as they will just run and hide.  The workers put their food down, leave, and then they come out to eat.   One of the recycling workers has fallen for the white cat and wants to give her a home if we can't find the owner.   But I'm sure if we could catch them, he would happily take both.  If not, any of the other men will take the tabby as they all adore both cats!   

We really are advertising the cats for the worried owners sake, not because we have any concerns for the cats themselves, they are two very loved and very spolied puss's, they even had roast duck for christmas dinner!

Dawn (DiddyDawn):
Has Sue at mymoggy been informed?  I really hope whatever if both owners aren't found, they end up together bless them  :'(  Indiecat, isn't there any way they could be caught and if their owners aren't found, they could be rehomed together?

blackcat:
that's a sweety, that one ... anyone lost a tabby? He is gorgeous!

Gill (sneakiefeline):
Here are the cats that have been found  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Gill (sneakiefeline):
Right bear with me I am gonna move the pics from other threads and post here  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version