Author Topic: Mitzi needs either a foster/forever home but she's a dog - Can anyone help?  (Read 2417 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
She is gorgeous - but she's no good with cats, and my guys are no good with dogs!  :-: I'll post on a couple of other forums for you. :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
What a lucky girl to be saved from there. Shes gorgeous and i hope she can find a new woofmy

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
I think that should be fine  :thanks:

MBll

Well shes no good with cats so think that rules me out...is it ok to crosspost

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
This is an email I've received:

About MITZI

Mitzi was saved from Thailand by Kim Cooling and Morag. She was found living near a very busy road in Bangkok in 2005. She has had at least 2 litters of pups, all died or were taken by locals, and was taken to the vets in Bangkok along with 3 other dogs from the same area to be checked over/blood tested for blood parasites, vaccinated and sterilised. Because many strays had been killed on the busy road where the dogs lived, a decision was made to bring all 4 dogs back to the UK.

Mitzi spent 6 months in quarantine with the 3 other Thai dogs and was found a loving home with a retired couple in Dagenham where she has lived happily for the last 12 months. As I work locally in the area, I have been able to visit Mitzi often and she has thrived and become the happiest little dog who is totally devoted to her owners.
I was somewhat shocked when the couple called me recently to say that they could no longer keep Mitzi. The husband is due to have surgery this week and will be unable to take her out for walks. They say they love her dearly and are heartbroken about having to give her up and despite exploring other options- ie, offering to walk Mitzi in my lunch hour, they are adamant that they can no longer keep her

Mitzi is well behaved in the house and loves her walks, although she is not great with cats and tends to chase them. An ideal home for Mitzi would be where she is the only pet and has someone at home with her during the day.

THE DETAILS

I have to collect her this Saturday and if no foster home is found, she will need to be kennelled until a suitable permanent home is sought.

Kim Cooling

If you can help please contact Kim Cooling for further details Coolingkim@aol.com

Can anyone help this gorgeous girl by getting her into a home environment rather than her to be stuck in kennels  :wish:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Link to CatChat