Author Topic: Just picked up a stunning feral boy  (Read 10776 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Just picked up a stunning feral boy
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2007, 10:57:24 AM »
 :Luv: love the name too  :rofl:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 07:26:49 AM »
Sprout's a little stunner!

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 23:57:46 PM »
She left a voicemail on my mobile leaving her phone number but that was the one I accidently deleted  :censored:  Hopefully she'll get in touch again once she receives your message about what a klux I am  ;)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 23:54:15 PM »

Might be an idea to send that one to live with Mark at the B&B to deal with unruly guests  :evillaugh:

Can't wait to see pics of them all  :)

I'm sure that can be arranged, I'll send him down with Joyce should I Mark  :evillaugh:

I'll get some piccies of the grey one later, he's had the chop today so he's a little wary  ;)

You spoke to her?

Can she help at all. I think she said she spends a lot of time in London
She can bring a few down if you like but willow will terrorise them. I would love more - just have to wait - OH has mentioned "my" sanctuary again  ;D
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 23:49:29 PM »
There is also a bruiser of a lad who's the dad cat......he's very naughty apparently and will attack even when feeding him

Might be an idea to send that one to live with Mark at the B&B to deal with unruly guests  :evillaugh:

He can put willow in her place too!
Shame he wasn't here tonight. I have some really unpleasant people in. She complained after walking up the 1st flight about having to climb another flight!! - I said YOU DID ASK FOR THE ATTIC SEA VIEW ROOM!!!! - silly old be-atch  :evillaugh:

BTW - he is stunning - any bengal in there?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 23:50:23 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 23:27:56 PM »
Story of my life Gill  :evillaugh:  ;)

He is scrummy though, hopefully I'll have his brother tomorrow who will have to be neutered, and then I'm going to have a chat with the nice farmer to see if he'll give them a home along with the other 4  ;)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 23:22:18 PM »
I saw the title of this thread and thought........isnt that what she said last time and the time before  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He is very handsome though  ;D

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 23:19:30 PM »
Here's a pic of the gorgeous lad  :Luv:  :Luv:  I've found out this evening his name is Sprout  :evillaugh:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 19:12:02 PM »
It's been a nightmare the last couple of weeks for some bizarre reason and talking to the one of the VN's today, she said they've not had anyone enquiring about kittens lately either.........there must just be too many around at the moment  :(

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 19:09:23 PM »
It must get to th stage, Dawn, where you don't want to answer the phone. I get like that around bill paying time.  :shify:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 17:51:44 PM »

I'm sure that can be arranged, I'll send him down with Joyce should I Mark  :evillaugh:

I'll get some piccies of the grey one later, he's had the chop today so he's a little wary  ;)

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 17:48:51 PM »
There is also a bruiser of a lad who's the dad cat......he's very naughty apparently and will attack even when feeding him

You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Just picked up a stunning feral boy
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 17:46:17 PM »
Had a phone call earlier about some ferals that needs sorting and places found for them  :tired:  The lady was lovely and has been feeding them on a regular basis but I think her hubby is getting a little fed up of them messing everywhere  :tired:  Anyway, 2 are only about 9 months old and today she'd managed to trap one who's a grey tabby  :Luv:  :Luv:  He is absolutely stunning  :Luv:  :Luv:  She's going to try and get the brother and then I'm contemplating putting these two either up at the stables or speaking nicely to the farmer where the other ferals have gone  :evillaugh:  The mum cat will be spayed and she said she doesn't mind keeping her, she gets on well with her cats and goes into the house so I'm pleased about that one anyway.  There is also a bruiser of a lad who's the dad cat......he's very naughty apparently and will attack even when feeding him so he's going to have to have the chop, be returned until somewhere on his own can be found or what I'm hoping is, he'll settle down and he can stay put.  The other residents at this place are 6 kittens  :sigh:  They are 9 weeks old and need to be caught relatively quickly if I want them tamed down and handleable.  I'm going to have a chat with someone and see if they can reside in their shed temporarily until something can be sorted out  :sneaky:

Link to CatChat