Author Topic: More Feral babes  (Read 2547 times)

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Re: More Feral babes
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 17:49:05 PM »
how sad. hope the other get caught real soon

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 09:20:22 AM »
RIP little kitty  :'(

Good luck with catching the others  ;)

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 16:46:05 PM »
Oh, the poor bloke. He must feel awful if he'd been feeding mum and watching them for weeks.  :'( At least he's helping with when a darn sight more folks would just run off!  >:(

Offline Sabrina (Auferstehen)

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 15:37:53 PM »
We do that constantly in our area as a cat tried to get into the car with me one morning.

So now when I go to unlock the doors I peer under the car just in case. We don't have kittens in the area but some older cats who "own" the area and I've had to move them out of the roads before as they just wouldn't go on their own.

Feel sorry for the guy, it's hard when those kinds of accidents happen.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 15:33:32 PM »
RIP to the one that got run over

With the little one it was a tragic accident  :'(  Apparently she was sleeping under the guys car, he was going out and ran her over........he was heartbroken and said he can't stop thinking about her  :'(  He checks under the car constantly now but said he'd wished he'd done so before  :(

Offline Sabrina (Auferstehen)

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 15:29:52 PM »
Hope you catch them all.

RIP to the one that got run over, poor thing.

Still working with the two feral kittens I've got and boy are they a handfull! It's amazing how loud two kittens can be when running across the floor.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 15:32:03 PM by Auferstehen »

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
More Feral babes
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 15:24:48 PM »
Had a phone call today about a mum cat and kittens that I've been waiting for to reappear......and finally they have  :)  The mum had her kittens a few weeks ago and then disappeared, she's finally now bringing the kittens down to a couples house where she's being fed.  There were 4 kittens but sadly one got run over  :'(  :'(  The guy has already got my traps so he's going to set them later when he gets in and hopefully we'll catch the little rascals.  Mum can be spayed and go back, she has a fab place to live and is fed on a daily basis.........not sure how old the kittens are now but must be at least a couple of months old  :)

Link to CatChat