Author Topic: Somewhere needed urgently for black cat  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Re: Somewhere needed urgently for black cat
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 09:50:51 AM »

I agree that locking her in a room with 3 dogs on the other side of door probably not the best, perhaps he could be persuaded to keep her in a room just for a few days though and not long term ?

I think this is going to be his only option.......I've just spoken to a couple of rescues and they are absolutely chocca  :'(

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 09:33:22 AM »
Hope you find somewhere for her.

I agree that locking her in a room with 3 dogs on the other side of door probably not the best, perhaps he could be persuaded to keep her in a room just for a few days though and not long term ?

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 23:18:14 PM »
In their favour, they did have another rescue lined up.........probably the worst round here but even so, and they let them down last minute  :censored:  I'm going to get onto one of the other rescues tomorrow, they owe me a few favours so hopefully they'll squeeze her in ;)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 22:39:21 PM »
Oh dear oh dear , its so sad when older peeps are forced to give up their beloved animals.  :'( :'(

Such short notice too .

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Somewhere needed urgently for black cat
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 18:57:40 PM »
Can anyone take in a 6/7 year old black cat who after tomorrow will have nowhere to go  :'(  :'(   Her elderly owner is moving in with her son and he has 3 dogs and they don't get on with cats.  He does not want to chance locking her in a spare room in case she gets out  :censored:   He was promised a place in another rescue and they have now told him they can't take her  :censored:  She is very friendly and a quiet nature, may possibly be alright with other cats but he's not 100% sure as she usually just watches them through the window.  If anyone is interested in giving this lady a home, can they please contact me asap on catrescueflintshire@f2s.com or pm me.  Thank you  :hug:

Link to CatChat