Author Topic: Poppy, blue colourpointed Ragdoll still seeking new home  (Read 2917 times)

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Re: Poppy, blue colourpointed Ragdoll still seeking new home
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2007, 16:41:35 PM »
I know so sorry. some of the others are staying with there owners to I haven't had time to update on this site but I will get to it now.

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 15:47:25 PM »
Hi,

Received this e-mail from Helen,

I have spent the last four days leaving messages for Poppy's owner on
her mobile, but no return calls.  Finally caught up with her this
morning.  She told me she has changed her mind and now wishes to keep
Poppy.  I did really expect it, when she failed to return my calls.

So sorry to have to disappoint you, but I would love to keep your
details and consider you for other Raggies in the future if that is ok.

Kind regards,

Helen

It would appear that Poppy is no longer
 looking for a home.  Good luck Poppy. 
 :hug: :hug:
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2007, 09:46:28 AM »
I really hope so too

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2007, 09:40:08 AM »
Hope poppy finds a home.

I read amy's update (got shes so stunning i could look at her all day LOL)  Home this possible new home all works out and she'll be packing her bags end of june off to her new forever home.

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007, 09:19:20 AM »
Hi I am not totaly sure about this so I will have to find out but we do rehome all over the uk so we would probaly  rehome there to.We don't care how far we have to travel to get a new cat to its home if that is the best home for our raggie then we travel.

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 23:12:58 PM »
"It doesn't really matter though as we rehome all over the uk and take cats to there new homes"

As I have said in my personal message to you - I live in the Isle of Man - can they deliver there?

Would be good if they could.
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2007, 18:38:46 PM »
I thats a good question I am not totaly sure where she is I will have to ask Helen. It doesn't really matter though as we rehome all over the uk and take cats to there new homes. So anybody that feels they could give her the perfect home go on www.ukrcc.co.uk to rehoming section then fill in the online form and someone will get back to you.

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 16:08:18 PM »
Whereabouts in the world is Poppy??
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 15:23:13 PM »
If you need a loving home bearing in mind we have the mob give us a shout - the dog thinks she is a cat so no issues and she doesn't chase as they outnumber her! :Crazy:

Now now Liz, you know what Robin has said  :evillaugh:

She does sound adoreable though, sadly I have dogs so she wouldn't fit in  :sigh:

What area is she in?  I do know someone who has Ragdolls and no dogs......I'll email her the link if you want.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 15:26:14 PM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 13:02:57 PM »
Kelly we already have a stumpy boy lost his tail to an RTA - he is Tiger in the clan cats and it makes no difference to us - he's now been stumpy for 7 years and its seems strange to see pictures of him with a tail

If you need a loving home bearing in mind we have the mob give us a shout - the dog thinks she is a cat so no issues and she doesn't chase as they outnumber her! :Crazy:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 13:01:37 PM »
How can not having a tail deter them, dont they make you sick  >:(.............. bet she has a beautiful nature and personality poor liitle love

xx

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Poppy, blue colourpointed Ragdoll still seeking new home
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 11:56:12 AM »
Poppy has now been looking for a new, loving home since March and although she is a young, loving healthy Raggie, who has so much affection to give, she has been over looked by potential adopters, because she has no tail. Poppy lost her tail when she was attacked by a dog and her injuries were so severe she had to have her tail amputated.

We have offered Poppy to several families who expressed an interest in adopting, but they refused her, because she is tail less Sad

Her lack of a tail causes her no ill effects and she is agile and playful, just like any other Raggie her age.

Poppy is a friendly, loving Ragdoll and deserves a home where she will receive the company she craves. Her owner loves her dearly and is only seekinbg to rehome her because she has to leave Poppy for such long hours and feels this is detrimental to her welfare.

We have no photos of Poppy, only because her owner has no access to a camera, but we are going to try and find a volunteer to visit her with a digital camera and rectify this, so people can see what a beautiful little Raggie she is.

If you can accept Poppy for all she is, that is young, healthy, friendly and full of character, but missing a tail and can offer her a dog free, child free home, then please complete our online form. We would love to find Poppy her new family very soon, so she has her happy ending too, tail or no tail!

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Helen
kelly-joy  www.ukrcc.co.uk

Link to CatChat