Author Topic: Milly 9 year old Seal tortie bi coloured ragdoll  (Read 2052 times)

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Re: Milly 9 year old Seal tortie bi coloured ragdoll
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 16:50:52 PM »
possiable home found for this lovely girl just waiting on home check so fingers crossed everyone

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 08:34:36 AM »
awww what a cutie  :Luv:
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 08:25:24 AM »
what a shame she is so beautiful bless
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 22:19:31 PM »
How gorgeous is she  ;D

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Milly 9 year old Seal tortie bi coloured ragdoll
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 11:15:18 AM »
Milly is a 9 year old female seal tortie bi-coloured Ragdoll, who is looking for a new home. She is very much loved, but her owners are aware she is stressed within the home situation, living with other cats and so feel she would be happier as an only cat.

Milly was once used as a breeding girl and since has had several homes. At times of stress, she does urinate away from the tray, but this behaviour is only occassional now and it is likely that as an only cat, she will be stgress free and she will not exhibit this behaviour.

Milly is neutered, her vaccinations are up to date (booster due Sept 07) and she is generally healthy. She has a tooth extracted a couple of yers ago, but has had no dental problems since. About a year ago Milly had a 'turn' whereby her back legs turned outwards and were shaking. Vet investigations found no cause for this and she has had no further episodes to date.

Milly is a loving Ragdoll, who enjoys human companionship. She does have supervised access into a a garden, but her owner feels she would be happy as an entirely indoor Ragdoll too.

This little Ragdoll is looking for a forever home, which is pet free home, so no other cats or dogs. She needs a home where any children are over 12 years of age and where there is no liklihood of children in the future. Ideally she would suit a more mature person, who has time during the day to give her the company she deserves.

If you feel you can give Milly the settled, secure home she needs, then please contact me.

Thank you,

Helen
kelly-joy www.ukrcc.co.uk

Link to CatChat