Author Topic: Blimey!!  (Read 6461 times)

Online Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Blimey!!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 22:40:26 PM »
Actually I have just realised the irony of what I am going to do tomorrow!! Most people go to vets for meds etc, or to pick up one of their own cats, going to one that isn't your own specifically to pick up an unwanted cat isn't the normal reason for going!! And then, i am going to the rescue, but bringing him back with me - such a shame the vets are only there an hour on a Sat, or I could have got him on the way back. Mind you, when I rang the vets for Tiger's x-ray results, I got offered a cat too!! And, I am getting some paperwork tomorrow, i think my 'job description' got longer last night!! Will need to give up work at this rate to do the rescue stuff.
Please spay your cat

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 21:48:10 PM »
aye, just a bit quick for my liking, not quite sure how I am going to fit in blitzing the room between cats!! Good job Shabba doesn't like the cat room, as the plan was to see if he woudl accept being in there, but am not going to bother now - we know this cat was brought in with dirty ears, will find out tomorrow if he will need anything for them.
Please spay your cat

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 21:45:07 PM »
As one door closes ... another one opens!  ;)

Well done for taking "ginge" in :)
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Blimey!!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 21:07:03 PM »
Rang the rescue lady at lunch to arrange the time for dropping Sally off tomorrow, got home a bit late, and hadn't been back 5 mins when I got another phone call from her asking if I could call in at the vets on the way. Not a prob, said me - to be told it is to pick up a cat that is coming here!! Throws my day out completely, but hey ho, it was left at the vets due to some change in circumstances, I actually can't remember the full reason why, but the poor thing has nowhere else to go. But, on the positive side, it is a pale ginger - one of the colours I have never had as an adult, and one of my favourites, so am really excited!!
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat