In Loving Memory Cats > Rainbow Bridge - In Loving Memory

Had to let Bruce go today

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dawn F:
I'm sorry for you all but as everyone has said you bent over backwards to help him when you could have sent him back to the rescue and he had a great home for his last months  you are amazing x

jezebel:
Thanks everyone, all your comments really help.  :hug:
It all feels a bit unreal today, Bruce wasn't here very long and had so many peculiar behaviours that there was no typical day with him so I feel something is missing but I don't know what. If that makes sense.
I just feel so sorry for the poor lad, he had such a terrible life. I know he had a good couple of months with us, but it seems so unfair it was cut short.

Desley (booktigger):
I'm so very sorry to hear this, but as others have said, please don't feel you did nothing, thanks to you he had a home for the end of his life, and owners who did everything to deal with his issues rather than just give up and give him back to the rescue. And then you opted to let him go peacefully rather than put him through procedures

Misa:
SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS

RIP BRUCE, BRAVE BOY

souffle:
I am so sorry for your loss. We can only try our best and you kept his as comfortable and happy as you could.
Run free at the bridge Bruce x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version