Author Topic: I go away for the weekend  (Read 1286 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: I go away for the weekend
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 23:28:08 PM »
Glad she's cuddling you now Tab  :Luv2: :hug:

I leave Bonnie in my house and my friend who is also a neighbour comes down to see to her about 4 times a day.  So Bonnie has all her comforts plus extra attention from Joyce and I leave Dreamies for her to give to Bonnie too.  So the only difference really is that Bonnie doesn't have anyone to sleep with at night - but she might actually like that cos she has 3/4 now and a full doube bed when I'm not here  :rofl: :hug:

When I come home she follows me even more than usual for a few days and sits purring a lot.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 20:12:34 PM »
Yeah Im sure its nothing to do with my parents collie Jess who I quite frequently smell of but maybe bruvs cats Mickey and Jessie and new malemute puppy Kira was too much for her little nose lol

Shes just had a lovely half hour cuddle *bliss* for me if not her  :evillaugh:
love
tab

Offline beckamsimmons

• Adult Cat
  • looking for my sweet kitten Thimble always
  • Slave to: Bubble and Squeak
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 19:58:39 PM »
haha one of my old cats would be like that. she'd be SUPER moody after i'd been away then fine a day or two later. It's like a little punishment, how dare you do anything that doesn't involve her! tut tut  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

She's hoping you'll be spoiling her with treats to win her back round! cheeky thing  :sneaky:

B :Luv2:
xx
Please help me find my best friend Thimble, missing in Coventry 19.10.10

Offline Ellen2010

• Distinguished Cat
  • Sophie 9/93 - 3/10/11 Play hard my little angel
  • Slave to: Timmy, Baby, Danita, Tia, Miffy and Domino
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 19:15:02 PM »
Tab cats know how to pull on the heart strings to make you feel guilty but it could be that Pat has also been giving her treats so think there maybe two reasons for her being the way she is.

I go out for a few hours and mine make me feel so guilty that they get an extra feed squeezed in  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
I go away for the weekend
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 18:33:50 PM »
and instead of Amber going to the cattery my friend Pat said she would cat sit her. (Pat recently got another cat herself so we are swapping cat sitting)
As I got home I heard Pats door so we came into my flat together and would you beleive Amber hid under the bed from me!! Pat said shes not been under the bed at all and then when I persuaded her to come out she was all over Pat and giving me sly little looks.........Im being punished but if I put her in the cattery I bring her home and shes ever so loving....

Am I being conned????

Or is it just that Pat has been feeding her 'treats' and I dont  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
love
Tab

Link to CatChat